Re: Totally random

Today I am making pumpkin cookies and caramel apples

I'm kind of disappointed I haven't had a spammer in a few nights.  I was thinking an Evil Dead theme.

Toast is yummy. I also treated myself to two cans of Red Bull today and a burger from Mc Donalds and have been feeling good all day! big_smile

^^
Good to hear!

^ Thanks Az! big_smile I'm just happy being back to my old self...and being able to eat/drink the crap I couldn't yesterday lol I couldn't even have a Mocha, and I didn't today because I want to lay off anything with milk but tomorrow I shall have one.

Mocha's are damn good.

DAMN GOOD.

^^
Oh, no, not you too.  Vampy came home last night with a mocha with double expresso.  Oy, she was bouncing off the walls all night, lol .

^ I wouldn't blame her, them things are damn tasty tongue The bouncing off the wall parts...hey, it could be worse couldn't it? lol

^^
Have you ever seen a vampire wife bouncing off of walls while monkeys are hooting and yelling "holla girl!" ?

If I had a Chucky or Tiffany doll that would be awesome. The ones I see at Hot Topic and Spencer's look like poorly designed Chucky and Tiffany dolls but  it's hard looking for authentic ones.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Have you ever seen a vampire wife bouncing off of walls while monkeys are hooting and yelling "holla girl!" ?

Actually no, nor I do think I want to lol

^^
You show wisdom.  big_smile

I wish my family was Americanized and lived in the U.S.

YES!!! One  other time five topics got my posts on the main page!

^^
Should I bother telling him about the times when people hit the Top 100 posts?

God no! He might explode, and that would be messy

I'm really looking forward to Horrorfest this upcoming weekend. It should be awesome.

^^
So am I.

Hey Az, are you on Skype at the moment? I need to get the other people on Skype before Horrorfest. I think I remember you saying before you can help me adding the others lol

Also really looking forward to HFest, I'm planning on being around for almost all of it, with the exception of when I'm at work!

Scav-
I don't know if I got your request or not.  What's your Skype name so I can double check?  Sorry, I'm bushed right now.  And yes, I can send you the HM Skype names.

Might take a few hours, I'm barely keeping my eyes open now, and Vamps is telling me to take a nap before dinner.

just check to see if you have
azathoth1945
in your contact list.  Then when my brain is returned to functional, we can work it out.

Yep, I do indeed have you in my contacts. My Skype name is The_Scavenger_Of_Human_Sorrow, but it might show my real name up. I don't know which one it shows. But I do have you anyway.

We can work out the rest of the contacts later smile

Oh, OK, I had you under your real name.  I'm sending you the contacts now.

Oh okay cool, thank you! smile

Not sure how they'll show up.  I personalize them all, so you may need to ask who is who later (like how I didn't figure yours out at first).  Those are all the people that routinely get on.  There are more, but a bunch I haven't seen in a while so I didn't see the need to clutter you contact list.

I'm looking forward to H-fest as well, but my luck's running true to form.  My mom called me yesterday to wish me happy birthday, and informed me she'd be coming to visit tomorrow (Sunday) and will be here for at least a week -- which, again, true to my luck, covers the entirety of H-fest weekend.

BUT, I'll still be dropping in.  I may not be able to do a lot of voice chat (she's bringing my 3-year-old niece Ryan, who sees me as a big, hairy jungle gym she can't help but climb all over for hours at a time) but I should still be able to at least text chat.

So I think this makes it official:  I will simply never be permitted to catch a fuckin' break. lol