Re: Totally random

^^
There are words that I could use to express about this development, but several galaxies would implode at their utterance.  Not that I begrudge your family, but dang they have some funky timing!

And this just after I showed Scavenger where the podcast are, and he said, oh, that's what you guys sound like.  lol

Maybe a spammer will show up tonight.

"On, that's what you guys sound like"?  I think he meant to say, "Oh, you guys sound AMAZING."

Yes.  I'm sure that's what he meant.  If he knows what's good for 'im.

^^
I believe he said I sounded like a howling banshee caught in vacuum cleaner, and you sounded like someone from Kentucky.

LoudLon wrote:

I think he meant to say, "Oh, you guys sound AMAZING."

How did you figure out Lon? lol And Az, I think we may be stretching the truth just a tiny bit, ey? lol

^^
The truth?  I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

I CAN'T BELIEVE iT'S NOT BUTTER!

https://59f21ade-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/LoudNoises.gif?attachauth=ANoY7cpQk__8WK3jh2KS50KvbDEAu2Z5G65es_t7p-jV322O9yFm46ovNMNuRqFwRemDSaCnFmvNoR2P_MzqI3_dllJD2fq291eGsGH_sAPT9J24RHeO9b0DCQjtbdzcNpunCfj7Ri2BJKZ1TL708UvPenVvm6RIfaPNwhSp3ls6QVH9fikPSkZF_GoA9RPPu0jHTsgTsfN0vwaGQn7Qr6xQhsqQiHGRru0ajSjZUgEIoHOWusuEaaP3-vgkddWUSF-ag4HSPgFW&attredirects=0

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-20 21:19:28)

I hate Latin, gonna stop.

Heh, my mom brought up an interestng thought about the characters Michonne and Andrea from TWD.

They survived through the winter with each other, correct? Perhaps they have a more-than-friendly relationship going on between them?

I don't think so, but it's an interesting thought. Imagine where the show would go if that was the case...haha.

I've got to say something, if you get contacts to change the colour of your iris because you look "cool" or "different" or for whatever stupid as sh*t reason, you don't. You look like an idiot. Seriously.

Note: Sorry if I offended anyone who does this, but I think it's so stupid looking.

^^
Does this include demon-red or pure black contacts?

^ Any colour, if someone has no problem with their eyes in any form and actually wear contacts just for the use of changing the colour of your iris then in my opinion you're a loser.

That may be going a bit far to some people, but to me that's what someone is if they do that sh*t. It's so stupid. Ugh.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

I've got to say something, if you get contacts to change the colour of your iris because you look "cool" or "different" or for whatever stupid as sh*t reason, you don't. You look like an idiot. Seriously.

Note: Sorry if I offended anyone who does this, but I think it's so stupid looking.

I used to work with a chick who wore violet contacts.  Just....ugh.  Don't get me started.

^^
I think you missed my funny/sarcastic point- Halloween contacts.

I probably did, I just saw someone I know changing the colour of their iris' even though they have no problem with their eyes and it has annoyed me because of how stupid it is.

And Lon, I feel your anger about it. I think it's just beyond stupid.

Oh, didn't notice yours.  Oops!

Stuff like that is fine, though.  I'm talking when you wear them daily.  Like FX artist Cleve Hall (SyFy's Monster Man).  I dig his retro-style b-movie FX but everytime they do an interview bit he's wearing yellow contacts.  I can understand wanting to have one's own look, but like a black chick who dyes her hair blond, you just ain't fooling anybody.

Wanna know what else is beyond stupid? The fact I haven't bought The Avengers on DVD yet. sad

@Scav & Lon- I guess I should have been more pointed about the contacts is my post.  I just figured you guys would have guessed that.  Eh.

So, I'm telling my mom how I've been letting off steam by yelling at spammers on HM.  Had to explain how it was different from email spam and such, but she caught on.  I mentioned my "... transexual hermaphrodite biscuit you call Mommy..." line to her. 
She says, "You didn't."
"I did.  It's been saved in a special 'Spammers Beware' thread."
Mom makes a noise I interpreted as, "Dear Lord, what evil hath I brought upon this earth?"

big_smile

Edit- After that, I figured I shouldn't tell her about the testecle-eyeball exchange thing.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-21 16:22:38)

I miss summer. I've had so many good memories from Summer except for that time I went to Summer camp when I was 8...never again.

One time, at band camp....

Azzy, I wouldn't mention testicles to your Mum, despite how awesome we all find your spam hate!

I am trying to decide whether to play a bit of Xbox or watch Chopping Mall

haven't seen Wolfman post for quite a while now. Hmmmm...?

^^
I got a hold of Wofly for about 30 seconds on Skype about 2 weeks ago.  All I got was "I might stop by HFest for a little bit," then he logged out.  Maybe he's not feeling well, or just really busy.

I want to dive in DirtyGirl's rack...

All three dogs are going loopy today cos it's raining really hard and they can't play out sad

I've been going loopy for about 2 days now.