Re: Totally random

okay will someone please explain the ending of the Reeds to me? please??? I jsut finished watching it and have no clue what it means.....

also meow

revengebiteme wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:
revengebiteme wrote:

I didnt say you were a duck! I said I am a duck!

Poor you!!!

poor me or him? or both....

You. I'd rather be Han Solo than a duck.

Or you could have the best of both worlds-

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaSt8R7hJYjQwXR2Cmg9s5khIMqiHf8MWiGiRUjA4z1HWbB34G

Mwahahahaha man, I WANT ONE!!!

YEP I am sure of it....this thread is the portal through the magic mushroom!!!

Cockadoodle doo the cow says moo.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

YEP I am sure of it....this thread is the portal through the magic mushroom!!!

Magic mushroom??? Where, where, where, tell me where!!! lol

Ringworm,crabs and lice
V.D. ecstasy, speed and horse
A heaven of unmatched importance
An honor of sex to be stuck by the punk

We are the ones who must sport the position

lol
Nice.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-21 23:02:11)

It's freezing balls. sad

Cold SUCKS!!!

Yeah, and Winter is going to come by quick. hmm

I wish I was a bear to sleep all winter long and wake up in spring time. But no, I'm a damn human. sad

I'm so bored I felt like posting this picture of Ghost Rider roasting a marshmallow on his head.
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/f/2012/101/e/9/johnny_marshmallows____by_deadlydelmundo-d4vty7f.jpg

Law and Order: SVU finally got around to doing their Penn State/Sandusky episode.  That was tough to watch.

Tripod wrote:

I'm so bored I felt like posting this picture of Ghost Rider roasting a marshmallow on his head.
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/f/2012/101/e/9/johnny_marshmallows____by_deadlydelmundo-d4vty7f.jpg

Man I hate that film, I was surprised that I even gave it a 7.1/10... was it? I can't even remember what score on 10 I gave it. It has bad effects....VERY.... VERY bad effects.

Didn't they make a sequel?

^^^
Yes they did and it was as awesome as the first. Been reading the comics since I'm a kid and I love this guy. And I found that Nic Cage was great in it. But  hey, not everybody thinks like me. Luckily, I'm pretty damn strange sometimes. lol

Bobo is sitting on my head watching Destination Truth with me.
He says "Hi."

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Yes they did and it was as awesome as the first. Been reading the comics since I'm a kid and I love this guy. And I found that Nic Cage was great in it. But  hey, not everybody thinks like me. Luckily, I'm pretty damn strange sometimes. lol

I'm confused with that word: "awesome" of yours Punk.

Have Ghost Rider or Blade ever team up or fight against eachother? I think they would both make a great team seeing as they deal with the supernatural.

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/558782_450583998310052_2087616504_n.jpg

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'd just like to say that I'm thankful for my massive penis..I mean massive family that I love very much.

Tripod wrote:

massive penis

Heh...you said massive.

A Lost Boy wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

I'm confused with that word: "awesome" of yours Punk.

Awesome, amazing, super cool, extraordinary And more like that. When I say it, I mean it.

@ azathoth, what a strange place to sit on. But say hi to him from me.

And have a nice BLACK friday [I like the name of this day] and thanksgiving all you neighbours.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-22 12:33:36)