Re: Totally random

Look at the Wolfster grabbin' all the gals!

Britt Ecklund this time-
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c67.0.403.403/p403x403/643952_338631442902370_15384526_n.jpg

Only one day left of college and then a four day weekend. I can't wait, college has me worn out these days and one of my friends wants to drop out of college. I think she's going to as well, which is a pity.

^^
Enjoy the break- almost done for the semester.  smile

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Only one day left of college and then a four day weekend. I can't wait, college has me worn out these days and one of my friends wants to drop out of college. I think she's going to as well, which is a pity.

I hear you. I graduate on the 15th and I'm burnt out from all of this. And have been for awhile.

^ Thanks Az! smile

A friend of mine in my class thinks that I like this other girl, now I don't but that's not the important thing - the girl called me "firecracker" in a class for some reason or another. Now, my friend constantly calls me "firecracker" which is annoying.

Sounds like some cheap hookers name, pardon my french.

^ Thanks Az! smile

A friend of mine in my class thinks that I like this other girl, now I don't but that's not the important thing - the girl called me "firecracker" in a class for some reason or another. Now, my friend constantly calls me "firecracker" which is annoying.

Sounds like some cheap hookers name, pardon my french.

Not that bad... A girl who liked me in high school called me "ziplock" a lot. It might've been a racist thing since I was Asian, but I didn't pick it up at the time. lol I was too oblivious.

I remember in middle school I was called "Fartasaurus-Rex" because this one time I let one rip in class when everyone was quiet. Suffice to say it was awkward.

@Tri - I'd say it was more funny than anything lol

At least you guys have a reason behind your name, what the hell can 'firecracker' mean?

"Firecracker" is a term for someone with chutzpah.  Moxie.  Usually reserved for females.  "That chick may be small but she's a real firecracker."

BAM!  You just got slang-taught.

Wow... lol

Lon has the down-low on slang huh? And here I thought you were just some old grumpy dude! wink lol

I kid, of course.

I'm a writer.  I need a vast vocabulary just to keep my shit from being boring. lol

I'm fluent in Leprechaun. I can speak it pretty well. Where be me Lucky Charms!?

Well, I'm off.  See y'all in a week. 
Keep 'em in line, Lon, you gangsta.  lol

Have fun out there in magic land azathoth.

1 5|°34|< |_33† not leprechaun, a bit of slang too, enough to ride along though.

Good mid week.

And cheers.

http://evilkxnpunkdemon.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/424862_454769801236101_755566297_n.jpg?w=549&amp;h=776

handed my Monster his coffee, he is off to work, he says be good, I say of course I will be good, unless I start a revolution or something....hmmmm

^^^
Viva la revolution!!! smile

Hulk bored and Hulk hungry. HULK EAT EVERYTHING IN FRIDGE.

Got a weak spot for noodles...

Religion, violent
innocence, guilt, panic
Exposed to all - A false reality
Look all through society...
More locks than keys

Why in the fck is Henderson still a Liverpool player!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would struggle against a football team comprised of ten year olds.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-11-28 17:51:08)

^ Speaking of Liverpool, I bet they sign Darren Bent from Villa (Villa fan here) - he's not even on the bench anymore and Liverpool need another striker. Makes so much sense.

"Why don't you just ask your f***ing wife Jerry?"
"YEAH YOUR F***ING WIFE JERRY!"

Fargo is a great movie.

^ Speaking of Liverpool, I bet they sign Darren Bent from Villa (Villa fan here) - he's not even on the bench anymore and Liverpool need another striker. Makes so much sense.

Heres what Liverpool need 2 do

1. Sell Henderson

2. But another striker. Bent is a decent player but no offence Liverpool need someone far higher quality to work with Suarez.

Tripod wrote:

Hulk bored and Hulk hungry. HULK EAT EVERYTHING IN FRIDGE.

As Hulk ate everything in HIS fridge, Spawn sends him to H3LL. lol

The day my father Odin banished me from Asgard, I was bitten by a radioactive vampire and had radioactive waste dumped over my eyes. To make matters worse, my mutant ability to control weather activated just as I was hit by a blast of gamma radiation. Nah, actually I got this way by volunteering for the Weapon X program. They promised to cure my cancer. And they cured it all right, by giving me an outrageous healing factor. Then they labeled me psychotic and tossed me into a prison lab. So I escaped and became what some people might call a "mercenary". I prefer the title "cleaner of the gene-pool".