Re: Totally random

^^^
lol Nice one buddy.

Well F**kmas is definitely near. The Rockefeller center lights up their tree tonight...

I'm not looking forward to Christmas this year.  It'll be the first time I won't be able to send my daughter anything for Christmas.  I just want it to come and go and be over with.

Awww. Yeah I can understand, sucks.

Hate Xmas times. Don't get me wrong, I like the magical feel of it all but it's gone soooo wrong lately. Seems we lost taht dreamy ambiance for a lot of peeps, few are the ones where it remains active. It's all marketing now. Grumble. sad

Finished edited the imaginated Battle Royale results of our class, exactly 42 students. I set me up to win. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!

I don't even think about Christmas until December 1st.

Vasquez wrote:
Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

^ Speaking of Liverpool, I bet they sign Darren Bent from Villa (Villa fan here) - he's not even on the bench anymore and Liverpool need another striker. Makes so much sense.

Heres what Liverpool need 2 do

1. Sell Henderson

2. But another striker. Bent is a decent player but no offence Liverpool need someone far higher quality to work with Suarez.

Liverpool aren't a top 5 team anymore, hell, they are barely a top 10 team. And judging by their recent performances they won't be anytime soon. Rodgers made the job harder on himself when letting Carrol go with no other striker in yet - stupid decision. Lets be realistic, Liverpool are struggling and selling Henderson won't solve anything.

That's just my view though.

A Lost Boy wrote:

Finished edited the imaginated Battle Royale results of our class, exactly 42 students. I set me up to win. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!

You've been bad. Put this mulet hat on your head and go in the corner. NOW!!! lol

I just reached 1,000 posts. Which makes me happy! big_smile

Love being a part of this forum, and hope to be for a long time.

Can I get a custom title thing under my name since I hit over 1,000 posts?

^^^
You gotta ask LoudLon if I followed correctly azathoth's words.

And congrats, I'm getting there too.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-29 11:51:56)

^ Ah cool thanks, I'll send Lon a message and see what's up.

And yeah, you're only...79 posts away from 1,000 posts (I think - maths was never my strong suit lol )

What is that math thing you talk about???
Ohhhh that thing I sunk repeatedly. lol

Awwwwwwwww man look at my title under my picture! lol

Someone got me good...

Sweeeeet!!!
Me I kinda like the default ones. And it changes every I don't know how many posts. Always glad to see a new one show up. big_smile

A Custom Title Thing, ask and you shall receive lol

I guess I did technically ask for it, but still lol

You're welcome smile

Cap Howdy, showing up in the clutch. Solid work.

How much herp could a herp derp herp if a herp derp could herp derp?

Cap, doing work in the darkest shadows.

See what I did there? lol

yeah, I asked and got this wonderful title too...I like the creativity behind it...especially considering what I originally asked for...

I always wondered how you got one and never had even been at 1,000 posts lol

yeah....didn't know how many posts I needed....Just asked.  I think we'll be around here for a while and hopefully the Mods like that.

kitty pickles

buck fuddy

Halloween > Christmas