Re: Totally random

Basic Instinct...I know of it, but never seen it. Isn't that the one with all the sex? lol

^^^
Yes that's the one. Gotta say that Sharon Stone naked is just SPECTACULAR. And it's in this movie that there's the shot [a classic one too] of her middle of legs. She wasn't wearing panties and the director took advantage of that. She discovered this at the premiere, she didn't know. HAHAHAHA

That of course doesn't talk about Michael Douglas and Sharon's freaking WONDEFUL performance. So well acted it's crazy. Great GREAT story too. She's a badass killer. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-30 20:12:43)

I going to have to buy it on blu-ray then for sure! If it's not as good as you make it out to be, I'm coming for you Punk. lol

A young girl is sitting in a barber shop with her mother, eating a twinkie, and anxiously awaiting her first haircut. When her turn comes, she brings her twinkie with her to the chair, and the barber covers her. Soon, she pulls the twinkie out for a bite.

"You're getting hair on your twinkie," the barber playfully warns.

"Yes I know." replies the girl. "And I'm getting boobs, too."

^^^
lol lol lol lol lol

@ Scavenger of... It always had great reviews all over the world.
If you don't like it, watch out, H3LL is a pretty wild place. Even me that lives there, I always got some surprises. Hahaha

kXnPunk wrote:
Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Iron Maiden are the pinnacle of what a true amazing Metal band are.

Can't stand everything they did after Number Of The Beast. First ones were great though but after blargh.

I'm pretty much the same way.  I like some stuff they did after, like Two Minutes to Midnight and Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter, but I don't think they ever came close to the triumph that was Number of the Beast.

I prefer Killers but am a big fan of 666.
Saw them on their number Of The Beast tour and it was a total blast. Won't forget this for eternity. smile

Oh, I forgot -- I'm a big fan of the song The Trooper, too.

Everytime I hear "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey I can't help but think of the tv show The Sopranos. Man I miss that show. sad

Wheres the freaks that use too creep around here fuck where is you all?

Tripod wrote:

A young girl is sitting in a barber shop with her mother, eating a twinkie, and anxiously awaiting her first haircut. When her turn comes, she brings her twinkie with her to the chair, and the barber covers her. Soon, she pulls the twinkie out for a bite.

"You're getting hair on your twinkie," the barber playfully warns.

"Yes I know." replies the girl. "And I'm getting boobs, too."

I bet you just got a new daughter pooped out of yur woman to say that or else Tripod you are bald! LOL

it seems I have the total control Im the king of posting and you are losing! I am always the winner I don't lose well sometimes, lets not talk about that. But here I win the all who made that I think it was zilla   remember zilla, shit I miss zilla

fuck zilla (ok ha fuck u zilla) she got banned and never come back ... why???

I get banned I get back ..... but shit shutup thats another story)
me is trying not to tell

no one cares what I got to say, simple as that!

so I say what I want to say , ha so there you mr. british guy you know who u are go make your new viseo of ddoing your laundry lol

this sad it might as well be tuesday 4:37 AM  hmm

I always thought Maiden continued to do great up until Bruce left for a while, like Seventh Son of a Seventh Son is an amazing album, along with Piece of Mind. But one thing I will always say (and always have) is, Number of the Beast is one of the few overrated albums that deserves every bit of praise it gets. It's a true masterpiece, and hasn't a flaw in it entirely.

But hey, that's just my opinion lol

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/481455_526138230732257_1793435425_n.jpg

I'm in the mood to dance.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/th_dancinspidey.gif

DemonToSome wrote:

no one cares what I got to say, simple as that!

so I say what I want to say , ha so there you mr. british guy you know who u are go make your new viseo of ddoing your laundry lol

Hey that's a good idea Derek! i could do one of me ironing! smile   thanks mate!! smile

Tripod wrote:

I'm in the mood to dance.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/th_dancinspidey.gif

Been a while I haven't seen this. Kinda missed it. Thanks for bringing it back. smile

lol Yeah it's a funny gif. Nothings more entertaining than watching Spiderman do a random dance.

I seen some people on Facebook comment this:

"Joe ______ Just saying YOU'S!!! are welcome!
Yesterday at 18:01 via mobile · Like

Amy *use haha and thank you joe"

Oh...oh my.

I have the Hulk as a friend on Facebook big_smile. He posts statuses like "HULK GOING TO TAKE A NAP", "HULK GOING TO TAKE DOGS FOR A WALK", and "HULK TOO LAZY TO GET UP AND TAKE A PISS", and my favorite "HULK MAD FACEBOOK NOT WORKING, HULK SMASH PUNY COMPUTER!!!".

Gotta love Facebook.

Sounds hilarious! lol I should try find him on Facebook, I want to see these statuses.

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2012-12-01 17:16:52)