Re: Totally random

^^^^^hee hee hee

Mr. Mojo rising

The world is little, people are little, human life is little.
There is only one big thing — desire.

Opeth are one of the best bands ever.

Their library of songs and albums are just so vast and different, I just love them.

If death should take me now
Count my mistakes and let me through
Whisper in my ear
Taken more than we've received
And the ocean of sorrow is you

Yeah they're freaking GREAT!!!
Have you seen them live??? They put on a pretty damn wild show. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-07 15:16:14)

Man do I hate my dogs..they shit, piss, and eat everywhere. then again so do hobos, so i hate them too!

^^
Fair and balanced.  Just like Fox News, lol .

@Punk - I seen them live this year actually, and I met Mikael (vocalist) myself before the gig on the street! smile They are amazing live and Mikael is a great guy.

Scavenger, yeah, that's what I dig about bands like this. \M/etallers and Punkers aree pretty much equals as far as cool people in bands. And it's a very enjoyable time when you blabber with them.

azathoth I don't think I watch the same Fox News you do. Mine are so damn not fair and balanced. Opposite rather. LOL

Tripod, my cat is much wiser. He does all his evacuation in the same spot and eats in another [well of course hahaha] spot. tongue

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-07 16:08:26)

My favorite accent is a Swedish accent too, so just listening to Mikael talk is amazing enough. lol

@Punk- I thought the laughing emoti would show the sarcasm.

I'm going to watch Jeepers Creepers tonight since I haven't in years, barely can remember it.

Though I hate the director and always will, for obvious reasons.

^^
Heh heh, Jeepers scares the hell out of Vampy!  #2, not so much, but the original just freaks her out.  Quite fun to watch if I can get her to watch it.  big_smile

^ lol
I know your game Az! Get her scared and...yada yada yada, I think most guys play that card wink lol

2 weeks 'til Christmas! Theirs something about the holidays I just love. big_smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_eDHOCTbAg

I cannot stop laughing.

ahhh I dont like chrismas as you fuckers who know me should know by now... shit every fuckin year during this time of I tell ya hmm

I think the worst christmas present to give someone is crabs. trust me nobody wants to wake up with that stuff in their "stocking".

in new zealand they're teaching dogs to drive cars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO5bL77e0Rs

Thats a good one pod but I think waking up with aids is worse man.... they can almost get rid of the others, live with it ... or die one day@@@ soon shrivel up to a nowhereman..
not for me I would rather die of cancer!!

kXnPunk wrote:

Scavenger, yeah, that's what I dig about bands like this. \M/etallers and Punkers aree pretty much equals as far as cool people in bands. And it's a very enjoyable time when you blabber with them.

azathoth I don't think I watch the same Fox News you do. Mine are so damn not fair and balanced. Opposite rather. LOL

Tripod, my cat is much wiser. He does all his evacuation in the same spot and eats in another [well of course hahaha] spot. tongue

All news outlets be they paper radio TV,etc are pushing an agenda,conservative,liberal,etc.

azathoth wrote:

@Punk- I thought the laughing emoti would show the sarcasm.

It did, I was sarcastic. big_smile

Agreed hellrat.

What a rad night. Went "chez Sebast" my buddy, we watched filcks and TV shows, ate Pizza, drank Bushmills great irish whiskey. Was fun, I don't get out often. ANTI-SOCIAL.
That's why I love internet.

This church looks just marvellously Evil.
Gaudi was possesed. lol

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6258/sagradafamilia007.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-08 05:26:15)

The only church I'd consider evil is The Westboro Baptitst Church. It's a shame an organisation like that exists.

@ kpunk;  That's a beautiful picture. I love stained glass and some of the best examples are in churches.  Thanks for sharing.

Haven't been on here much recently. Final exams are kicking my ass... I'm done now, so more time to just kick back.