And this is crazy
But I'm bored as shit right now
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7erpgeXjp1qd9jlto1_1280.jpg

Re: Totally random

Hello Maybe. lol

Anyone heard from MOH lately?

I should have got the hint when the puppy got on the coffee table and took the fake grapes, I came home and my antique Poe book was chewed up everywhere in the living room. Nah I am not mad, silly puppy!!! Now where IS that femur  I brought home for him to chew on???

^^^
Probably with the rest of the skeleton the puupy hid somewhere you can't find. They're wiser than we think most of the time. big_smile

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was in charge of babysitting Chucky's son and it was really creepy because I mean it's a frickin' serial killer doll.

^^ why me no horror movie related dreams!?

Tripod, hope you sent him in his room without dessert. lol

A Lost Boy, because you're not Evil enough.

What am I doing here? Not studying for my Latin exam for tomorrow, instead I'm chatting on HM! That is...

shhhh Lostboy is off to study Latin, smart guy:)

Ah Lost Boy, don't take anything for granted kid. I'd love to be 14/15 again. You teenagers got it all.

I once upon a time
Carried a burden inside
Some will ask goodbye
A broken line but underlined
There's an ocean of sorrow in you

6 points clear, +1 goal difference - thank you for my belated birthday present, you beautiful Red Devils!!! big_smile big_smile big_smile

My ride to FYE is probably not coming. I want to get my mother a gift but it looks like the mall is "Plan 2". Thing is, I don't even want to leave the house today so tomorrow it is. I don't drive, so I walk by default. Oh and did I mention that it's suppose to rain tomorrow? FML...

Yeah it's just a lazy Sunday man. Of course every day is a lazy Sunday for me because I like sleeping.

Ugh.  Woke up and I guess I slept wrong because I'm aching all over and my head hurts.  This is what happens when you've been banged up as much as I have; you sleep on the wrong side or with your back in the wrong position and when you wake up, it feels like someone's taken a sledgehammer to you.

That or I'm just getting old.

^^
You old man, man up!  lol
Nah, I know how you feel; my body is rebelling against me right now.  I think my left hip doesn't hurt right now.  Get back to you later about that.

It's suppose to snow here next week.

That means the bus won't run. And that means I cannot get to college. And that means time off. Though next week is my last week, thank goodness.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

It's suppose to snow here next week.

That means the bus won't run. And that means I cannot get to college. And that means time off. Though next week is my last week, thank goodness.

What city is your tomb?

I think he's from Gotham City. That cities been in a lot shit lately, y'know with a crazy mobster in war paint and a terrorist with a big breathing apparatus over his mouth..

Several years back, we had some flying mutt blocking certain areas in the city. He called himself "Underwear Hound" or something.

Their was also some big cyborg dude with a funny voice who traveled back in time to kill my mother to make sure I was never born..crazy stuff. He was sent by Fishnet..or I think it was Skynet, I dunno his voice was too funny.