Topic: what do you think of IDENITITY

this movies is everything inside, you got great start to movies, then great cast, great death, wicked twist, after twist, after twist, it is the best movie i have ever seen, and will alway been my fav movies, nothing can top this.

now go a buy it ?
you won't be dissiponited,

Re: what do you think of IDENITITY

The one from like 3 years ago? Or is there a new movie called Idenitiy? Cause I like that one and it had a great story. But it was a little predictable. Still a great flick, but it reminded me of Basic. Once a movie plays the twist game everyone else needs to play it and you tend to notice it coming.

Yeah, he's refering to Identity in 03 by James Mangold.  I wouldnt call Identity a horror.  It's more of a thriller.  The cast is great and keep there roles strong as can be.  The cinemetography and overall direction of the film was descent.  But, the storyline was absolute crap and the "twists" were pretty predictable like solstic was saying.  I dont know, its an alright movie but I wouldnt go to the length's of calling it the best.

a good movie with alot of twists

I don't think I've seen it.. Is this the one with Cusack in it? I always thought it was more of a thriller but if you look at a film like Deep Red that is more of a thriller as well but we still include it in horror..

its a thriller, not so much horror, but since we cover both here its a fine fit. Identity is a great film! Really good twists and turns in it.

Yeah this one stars John Cusack as one of the lead roles.  I would call it a straight out thriller personally.  Seems like a lot of people enjoyed it, so you'll just have to see for yourself.  IMO it wasnt very good.

Hey Bassi ..  It was a good film with lot of kills and twist at the end. I forgot ? The line "I Hate looking at the Whore" come from this movie addressing to Amanda Peet?

Last edited by ban (2006-09-14 01:46:43)

this was the line you were thinking of was "Whore don't get a seconds chance"
MUST SEE MOVIE, if have not seen it

The movie was amazing.  I thought it was great with the twists and the plot really gave something different that I had never seen before.  I agree when BASSI as it is definitely one of the best out there.

I thought it was an awesome movie. The ending probably could have been better.

I didn't mind it although I agree that it isn't horror.

John Cusack and the whole cast were great in Indentity. I really enjoyed this film. The whole twist ending to me was a little confusing teh first time I viewed the film but then I got it after a second viewing.

I love this movie.  And the poster is one of the best from the last 10 years.  Just very, very smart.  But the people who put it out didn't know how to sell it (in my humble opinion).  I think that anytime a fantastic movie doesn't make 400 billion dollars.  Take BUCKAROO BANZAI for example (yes, another board/site I know).

I agree, a very smartly written movie. And yes, the ending was kind of weak.