Topic: Redemption of The Undead Trailer 2

Trailer #2 for Redemption of the Undead has been added to TerrorFeed. Redemption of the Undead was shot for $6k and made by one of our community members who goes by the name MovieManX.
The film has been completely financed out of his own pocket and ...

Read More : Redemption of The Undead Trailer 2

Re: Redemption of The Undead Trailer 2

Thanks for the post Meh. For everyone else, I hope you dig the new trailer as much as the first. Let me know what you all think. We'll be finished post in a month or two. And a note: The audio on my computer plays strangely, but it's probably because I don't have the flash update or something else, but if this is the same case with others, please let either myself or Meh know. Thanks again everyone.

Great trailer.. Its missing the atmosphere of the first one but this one shows off alot of the kick ass action.. I like the music in this trailer better than the last one too.. Looking forward to checking it out man.. Keep up the hard work!

I echo what Goon said:)
I am feelin it man!!!!

Great trailer.  I miss all the cool "head-shot" scenes from the first trailer, but it still looks good.  Can't wait to see the full thing.

Goon wrote:

Great trailer.. Its missing the atmosphere of the first one but this one shows off alot of the kick ass action.. I like the music in this trailer better than the last one too.. Looking forward to checking it out man.. Keep up the hard work!

I third that.

Thanks for your support guys. I made the trailer different for a number of reasons, but mainly I felt that redoing the same thing I did for the first trailer would bore people, and I wanted to kind of show more of the film without showing too much. There's a lot that happens in the film that either trailers even touch on, and this isn't even feature length. Hopefully you'll all dig it once it's finished.

I think the main character can turn out to be one of my favorites of all time. He looks like he really knows how to kick some serious ass. I liked it and I agree with you, showing two aspects of the film is great.

More action in this second trailer, but I really like that great rock song at the end of the first trailer. Overall this seems like a fun zombie-gore-fest.