Topic: "Day Watch" opened here in S.A. today.

After the Spurs Celebration, I'm going to the Bayou and checking it out. Who else is seeing it?

Re: "Day Watch" opened here in S.A. today.

You are too damned lucky.  My town is too small.  The closest place to see it is like 2 hours away.  Lucky tongue

Last edited by The Epitome of Fear (2007-06-15 18:20:49)

Not only is Day Watch playing in Chicago, but at midnight they are doing a showing of Night Watch.  So i think I may get out of work and re-watch Night Watch in the theatre first, then go see Day Watch tomorrow or Sunday

tongue:P:P:P:P:P lucky lucky damn it

jmh314 wrote:

Not only is Day Watch playing in Chicago, but at midnight they are doing a showing of Night Watch.  So i think I may get out of work and re-watch Night Watch in the theatre first, then go see Day Watch tomorrow or Sunday

Your the Man with the Plan!!!

thedeadshallrule wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

Your the Man with the Plan!!!

Yeah I know, but it's not quite the plan I had hoped for.  I was hoping a small theatre here would get Fido too, but no such luck.  I guess seing Night Watch and Day Watch in theatres will suffice, but I was hoping to make it a great weekend for a three-pack of movies!

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-15 18:56:36)