Topic: Summer Concerts

So anybody going to a good summer concerts?

Me I'm going to The Family Values Tour with Korn, Evenescance and Flyleaf..

I wanted to see Breaking Benjamin but it was to early this summer..

Re: Summer Concerts

I am going to see Incubus here in chicago.  I think I may head to at least one day of Lollapalooza in early August.  Other than that I may go to see Def Leppard W/ Styx and Foreigner.  And maybe for kicks I will go see 311 w/ Matisyahu

Other than that I am always at some concert down here.  So many good small venues to see bands at in Chicago, it's easy to catch a great band for like 10 bucks somewhere.

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-18 11:15:12)

very kool..styxs kickass wink

Poison's playing here on Tuesday for $11.  I figure you can't beat that.

ok, theres a few that im hoping i can go to, but im not sure about them yet.
1. the family values tour Korn kicks ass!!!
2. jhm, i was thinking about going to that def lepard and styx concert too, iv been listening to styx sience i was a little kid
3. OzzFest u can never go wrong with Ozzy. theres also Lamb of God, Static X, Lordi, Hatebreed (who i allready saw, but i want to go see em again), behemoth, and a bunch more on the second stage. and its supposed to be free this year, but i really want to go to that.

Ozzfest. hey, it's free.

Ive been trying to find bands that are playing in Mass ehich is closest to me. i almost got to see Linkin Park but they play about a week after I leave for basic training. Im still gonna go look and nice choice Raven, good bands.

Last edited by KillianDarkwater (2007-06-18 18:17:31)

well scratch going to see the family values tour because they fuckin canceled it I'm so pissed right now the only concert I was looking forward to and they cancelled it well it looks like I will be going to see posion..

Where do you live that it was cancelled Raven?  Pa?  Cause as far as I know only the Scranton, PA show has been cancelled.   If you are from PA is Burgettstown too far to go see that show instead?

its not cancled here in Kansas City.

jmh314 wrote:

Where do you live that it was cancelled Raven?  Pa?  Cause as far as I know only the Scranton, PA show has been cancelled.   If you are from PA is Burgettstown too far to go see that show instead?

I'm from Scranton...actually I've never heard of Burgettstown lol..but it might be to far for me to go..it was only the scranton concert that was cancelled it bums me out so bad I really wanted to go..

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2007-06-19 13:53:13)

So I am bored at work and did some research.....Burgettstown is about 305 miles northeast of you.....it's almost in New York....lol.  So it would be the same distance as Pittsburgh, so that blows.

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-19 14:07:50)

Well this past Friday in Las Vegas i saw Flyleaf, Kill Hannah, Sick Puppies, and some other band. The other band sucked royally. I was starting to fall asleep. But other than that, the concert was so fucking awesome.

I saw Poison last night and now I'm hung over at work.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well this past Friday in Las Vegas i saw Flyleaf, Kill Hannah, Sick Puppies, and some other band. The other band sucked royally. I was starting to fall asleep. But other than that, the concert was so fucking awesome.

thats right BDD rub it in that you got to see Flyleaf..lol wink j/k

RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well this past Friday in Las Vegas i saw Flyleaf, Kill Hannah, Sick Puppies, and Resident Hero. Resident Hero sucked royally. I was starting to fall asleep. But other than that, the concert was so fucking awesome.

thats right BDD rub it in that you got to see Flyleaf..lol wink j/k

tongue But out of everyone who was performing that night, i was only mainly looking forward to Kill Hannah. But i do like all the other bands except for Resident Hero.

Just for shits, I may go see Lordi in August.

i had heard a mont or so ago that Nine Inch Nails was supposed to go on tour sometime this summer, but i havent been able to onfirm it. anyone know if thats gonna happen?