Topic: My New Movie

On my spare time i wrote a script for a short movies title "Eddie Holland". The plot was pretty much just mix Halloween and Black christmas togather and You get this movie. But its about a man who killed two people when he was young escapes from a Mental institusion where he was put. He returns home to see A few unwelcomed guests who happen to be drunk and high. So he returns to his shed to pick up his Knife that he used to kill his other victims and starts to kill again. I have everything lined up I got the actors and Im planning on filming it sometime in July. and Hopefully have it online by August. I do have a Deleted Scene that I put up on Youtube it isnt much it took like an hour to make and edit. It kinda crappy but Im planning on releasing better ones as time goes on. Soo tell me wat ya think bout it. thanks
http://youtube.com/watch?v=i5CuGdArGOY

Re: My New Movie

Well, decent storyline line to it but the camera made me dizzywith it bumping around alot and then one scene with you running with it reminded me of the dwarves in Phantasm lol.:lol:

i no its really crappy but i warned u big_smile I could hold the camara but i was kinda in a hurry to do it quick next time ill take my time

It's good to see you starting a project.  Look forward to hearing and seeing more.  Good for you.

Back to the deleted scene.  The shaky cam was a bit distracting and like RIP said, made me feel a bit dizzy.

I just have one question.  What did you use for the music in the backround?

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2007-06-21 19:41:17)

I watched it again and i even got dizzy watchign it and Im sry i promise the next one wont be shaky and Tim to anwser ur question I used the windows Movie Maker it usally comes on new computers but you could Add music and shit to ur movie and I downloaded some creepy music from Limewire and jsut added it to it. its pretty easya nd if u dont alreayd have the movie maker You could download it off Mircosoft
Thanks for the tips

O and Just to let u guys know its not gonna be a shitty movie Im gonna do my best to make it Better then Day fo the Dead 2 which isnt hard to do but Im gonna try pretty hard to get this movie done Right. Believe me there will be blood tongue

When I read the posts in this thread yesterday I thought "I'm not going to look at that" (the deleted scene). I suffer with vertigo and motion sickness and anything which moves round in a circle, quickly or is all over the place, I can't watch it.

sickf**k wrote:

O and Just to let u guys know its not gonna be a shitty movie Im gonna do my best to make it Better then Day fo the Dead 2 which isnt hard to do but Im gonna try pretty hard to get this movie done Right. Believe me there will be blood tongue

Hey I liked Day of the Dead 2: Contaguim.:lol:

RIP wrote:
sickf**k wrote:

Hey I liked Day of the Dead 2: Contaguim.:lol:

well if u liked it ok I kinda enjoied it

Don't give in, sickf**k!  "Day of the Dead 2: Contagium" is crap and you know it!  tongue

haha i no it is big_smile

Hey guys I put up a trailer on youtube for my film Eddie Holland. It will be up by 430 at the latest. Soo go check it out and leave me some comment on it thanks.

heres the link
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAxOWFdQto

hey guys I filled the my cast and "Eddie" ( changed the title) will be coming to a cpu screen near you in august. Filming startes on August 3 and Im gonna edit as we film soo its on the web as soon as possible.

Thanks for the update. cool

Hey guys I jsut finished making the offical myspace for my film "Eddie". theres a few details for the film and you can also watch the unfogetable deleted scene that sent people to the bathroom to vomit due to motion sickness=D sry bout that my bad and the trailer. So check it out add me as a friend, comment me, or msg me thanks
            www.myspace.com/sickfuckdirector

I'll add you.  wink

Thanks Tim

No sweat, buddy!

Theres another trailer to "eddie" up at myspace www.myspace.com/sickfuckdirector

Fresh from the editing room a new delted scene from the movie has jsut been released on the myspace. Go check it out www.myspace.com/sickfuckdirector please comment big_smile

Just watched the second deleted scene (the picture wasn't like how the first deleted scene was described on the board here) and the second trailer. I don't think I could stomach watching this film.

Thanks for that wavecrest Im tring to make the sickest more twisted short film sooo hopefully it turns out good big_smile

Hey guys 2 days ago I started a rewrite for "Eddie" cuz of long stupid scenes of talkign bout nothing. So I added a bunch of new shit including a new openign and 2 new ending. The new ending is probably going2 be the sickest most brutal thing you can ever see in a horror movie believe me its sick and disgusting. I finished the new script and I have about 3 new scenes and more bloodier gore scenes sooo keep ur eyes open. The filming date is now August 4 to August 6 I do plan on having a new deleted scene on Myspace sometime this weekend or next week. That scene will be more graphic then the before before it. Sadly that will be the last deleted scene before the movie hits myspace soo prepare yourself for the msot sickest short film ever made. I did get some nice comment from Tim he seemed to really liek the deleted scene so I wont let any of you guys down. The release date for "Eddie" is probably goign to be on August 11 soo keep you eyes on this.

Me, I'm glad your channeling your energy into something artistic-ish. smile

Now I haven't read the script, but based on your description, and the trailer...  A couple of Marketing ideas...  (when does marketing EVER read the script?)

You immediately compare him to Michael and Jason... but they were masked killers, and nigh unstoppable.  It seems that your Eddie is more along the lines of a Norman Bates - Ed Gein type, despite the four foot high POV shots. wink The scenes of him cutting himself and spreading blood everywhere kind pull him out of the Myers/Vorehees realm, and into something more personal.  Play up the reality aspect of it... Like one of those mopey emo youtubers but one who actually does what they threaten.

And just for fun... call it "MEAT Eddie!"  lol