Re: My New Movie

thanks mirth but eddie is a character unlike michael and jason or freddy, hes this really disturbed freak. Hes unstopable and will kill anyone. Hes really sick I would compare him to norman bates and Ed gain. It gonna be good Im gonna work 200% harder on this. Jsut to make it as sick as possible cuz thats what i liek to see sick and twisted scenes and if you read the ending what he does is simply disturbing and has never to my knowlegde been done before. Its gonna be sick and twisted and I refuse to release any info of whats goign to happen at the end of the film. You guys will find out on August 11th.

hey guys some good news we just finished filming two deleted scenes. one was pretty graphic and the other was kinda stupid. I will be truthful with you the scenes are kinda chessy but watchable. The camera work isnt great since there were unprofessional cameramen. but its gonna be on the mysapce by tomorrow afternoon since im tryign to edit it to make it seem a lil better

Cool, man.  Can't wait to check it out.  wink

it might not be til a little later tonight cuz im not 100%happy with it. The cameramen really fucked it up mad so im still trying to get it to a decent level soo check the myspace out around 2 or 3 today and it should be on it

Will do!  Thanks for the update.  wink

one of the scenes is online the other will come tonite or tomorrow go watch and again it may be a lil crappy wit the camera sad

The 4th and final deleted scene is now on the myspace along with some kick ass on set pics soo check it out.

You need to have people getting killed in your film.;):cool:

sickf**k wrote:

The 4th and final deleted scene is now on the myspace along with some kick ass on set pics soo check it out.

I only see three deleted scenes?  Are you counting the two trailers?

Hey guys there was something wrong with fourth deleted scene its didnt upload right soo Im sorry for the delay it will be up by this afternoon.

they new scene is up just hit veiw all videos and yourll see the new one called police walk threw
www.myspace.com/sickfuckdirector

alright myspace gave me sooo many fuckign problems soo i said fuck it and put it on youtube soo theres the link enjoy http://youtube.com/watch?v=ocrVERvmipI

Cool.  Thanks, man.

anytime tim and they were the last scenes urll seen until the movie finishes filming.

Hye guys jsut thought id drop by and tell you about "Eddie". Today i finished shooting the twisted ending. Im gonna edit it tonight it wont be released online. This week is gonna be very busy since we're shooitng the film this friday and Sunday. Soo jsut wanted to let you all know that the movie is moving along great and hoefully it will be done by this weekend and Ill be editing Starting next week. Ill keep you guys updated with how everythign is going.

Drew

Thanks for the update.  Good luck.  wink

BAD NEWS!!!! I am considering canceling "Eddie" due to ppl quiting. I have to reccast the entire thing and it might be a long delay. Soo Im sry I wasted alot of your time. But the anwser will be here tomorrow if the movie is gonna get shitcaned or get made soo im keep u all updated on this sad

Drew

Why the fuck did everyone quit?  And at the last moment too?  I'd be fucking pissed if I were you.  But, arguments don't settle anything, now do they?  tongue

Good luck, man.  I hope everything works out.

yea im trying to figure it all out too. I was flipping out last night but Im trying to find people today and if I dont then Im gonna cancel the project and wait til I find actors I could trust.

Drew

I'm sorry to hear that (honestly). I didn't watch the last deleted scene after the first few seconds of the visable picture (because of it moving about in a dizzy way. I did like the setup though. It made me think of the TV series COPS.

yea that last one was jsut for fun. it wasnt even planned we jsut got bored and i came upw it that idea to do sumthign from cops. It was really stupid

hey guys theres another update about the movie. Im not totally 100% sure but I may have gotten the girls back. Im not really sure on that but I asked them nicely to come back and Im still awaiting the anwser soo keep ur fingers crossed and hope u see 'Eddie" Soon. and I told my one friend Ryan abotu this site and he also join hes one of the producers of the movie soo Look for him on the site sadusky56 I believe thats his name. But Ill inform u all tomorrow on whether or not Ill be filming or not. FINGERS CROSSED.

*crosses fingers*

sickf**k wrote:

BAD NEWS!!!! I am considering canceling "Eddie" due to ppl quiting. I have to reccast the entire thing and it might be a long delay. Soo Im sry I wasted alot of your time. But the anwser will be here tomorrow if the movie is gonna get shitcaned or get made soo im keep u all updated on this sad

Drew

Drew stick it out man, took Jackson four years to make BAD TASTE smile

Would suggest using some track cam in there.

wat do u mean track cam???