Re: My New Movie

Ok guys this is the news youve all been waiting for. Last night I asked one of the girls back and Her anwser wasnt what I expected. Its very sad to see this happen but it did happen for the best. But anyway the movie is suppose to be filmign Friday and Saturday. Due to one girl the one I asked last night she cant make it on Friday. Thats the bad news the good news is Eddie Lives. Filming starts tomorrow with some scenes without the one girl and The rest of the movie will film on Saturday all day. BUT I might not maek the deadline of this week. Im gonna try to get as much in as possible and then if its not all done Im gonna try to get everyone back in on Monday if not monday then its gonna be Next Friday and Maybe Saturday jsut because i dont want to hush things and have a movie that isnt that great but Believe me I was almsot in tears when I found out I coudlnt make this movie soo Trust me Im gonna make this movie one of the best and Hoepfully you all liek it and Liek the twists and the gore scenes. But today I gotta get to work on the props and shit soo I will get some more updates to you later Your Pal

Drew

Glad some things worked out, man.  Best of luck.  wink

Well it seems like things are going pretty bad yet again things have turned for the worse. One of the guys backed down the girls cant make it. No one is anwsering my calls. So the one girl who happens to be my ex is gonna find me another girl and their gonna do it hoefully on Monday or this weekend. So sadly you will all have to wait another weekend for this movie. But tonight to make things easier Im gonna draw up storyboards and maybe make the first scene to the movie tonight. So lets keep our fingers crossed on this one

Drew

Alright me and Ryan got to an agreement. Our project "Eddie" Will be done as time goes on. We will shoot as much of it as possible when we have the time and the actors willign to do it. Tonite me and him will put togather storyboards to make it easier thansk for that tip TiM. We will also put togather shooting dates. I will sometime today we will be shooting the opening scene at the store and the bum part. Im debating whether or not I should release that as a clip but You will knwo when I know. we will be watchign different horror movies to study them the angles and other things. I figured that we will take our time with this and edit it as much as we can. MAke effects better, make up and get more people to help out with it. I am now pointing out an LAte September early october release of the movie. But I take back what i said about canceling the movie all togather but i refuse to go down the easy liek I did before now Im goign to find awesome actors and get contracts in and make this the best movie ever and take the time to do it. Now matter how long it takes Im up for the challenage and it will be difficult and very stressful but it will get done I will put go the edge and bring you all the very very awesopme and intense "Eddie". I will NOT LET YOU GuYs DOWN. Support us, Tell you friends, tell ur family tell anyone about HAppy Hill Productions and our first movie. Dont worry the movie will go on. Ryan and I are being tested to bring you all the best independent short Horror Film. and id liek to take all of you for your help and your tips and our biggest supporter TiM.

Drew and Ryan

I think you guys are making a wise decision.  Take your time on this.  Don't rush things.  Go through your script again, self-edit, make changes.  Once that's done, write a shooting script with camera angles and what not.  Then get together with an artist and have him storyboard your script.  You won't be dissapointed with that decision.  It makes shooting a lot easier and helps you seperate each individual scene.  Get with actors that will actually commit to your project and not flake out at the last moment.  Give them each a copy of the script, they'll take you much more seriously.  Rehearse, rehearse, and make the damn movie.

Good luck and have fun.  That's what it's all about.

PS - Thanks for the shoutout.  wink

well, as far as i think
i think its not bad.

i know its not easy to do .... ... you have try you best.

carry on, man

Alright guys Im back with a little bit of info that might get you excited. Today My brother and I made a Short Clip about Michael Myers getting hit by a car. It should be online by next week but theres some AWESOME pics of whats in the clip and all and its sick shit and looks pretty kool soo go check out the myspace. In eddie news I have casted some people and Im lookign at some more actors to get the movie is now getting another rewrite soo its even better, Im looking at a spring shooting date and I'll be getting some awesome stuff from now til then that will help me get the movie done better like a new and better tripod, some lighting gear,  laptop big_smile with Final Cut on it soo Its gonna be a long winter but Spring will bring Eddie Home=D

Get a new cam dude!  Preferably a 3 chip.  smile

But, again, good luck.  Make the damn movie.

ok TiM dont worry theres gonna be a movie soon, Im still casting and doing the rewrite soooo itll coem fast big_smile

Hey guys, Im back again wih a few updates, Eddie is moving very very slow with the new casting and looking for some more cash thats out there. We do plan on shooting it in the Spring with our New camera that TiM got us hooked on. ( Thanks Alot TiM More Money j/k) we will be getting that camera very soon before Christmas Hopefully, Along with a Mac to Help us edit the movies better so there gonna be alot of money goign towards this project along with the other shorts we have in store for you all. And I just really want to thank TiM for his extemely helpful tips and all of you guys who gave me tips on this and my relationship problems.