Topic: DVD Aficionado Problem

So i don't know if anyone else here is having this problem. But everyime i try to log in, damn Auto car windows keep on popping up and i can't even log in at all. I was always able to log in before with no problems what so ever. But now i can't and i even have the pop-up blocker on. What the hell am i supposed to do? This is seriously pissing me off.

Re: DVD Aficionado Problem

I havent had any trouble logging on.  My internet in general has been running like complete crap, but logging in hasnt been a problem.  Once or twice the main page loaded in a blank black screen but hasnt been a  problem since.

New windows open up and are all the same with that Auto car crap. It's bullshit that i can't log in and how many times i've tryed to log in but those damn windows open up automatically.

That sucks.  Sounds like you may need to run a Ad-Aware or Spybot search and blow some crap out of your system

I don't know. But i seriously never had this problem at. I was always able to log in with no problems at all.

I don't know if this is your problem or not, but you have to convert your collection to the newer version.