Topic: Will Ferrell

i thought he was so great in Anchorman ..dont act like your not impressed..

Re: Will Ferrell

Anchorman hands down. its riotous.

I gotta go with Frank the Tank.

I have watched Anchorman over and over.  I laugh just as hard every time.

Stranger Than Fiction is my favorite.

It's a tie between Old School and Anchorman for me but I haven't seen Stranger Than Fiction yet.

I picked Old School, but I have to add that I'm not a big fan of his either.  My gf is though so I do see most of the movies... eventually.

i loved Zoolander, but Stranger than fiction was really cool, so i went with that. thats all iv seen of the movies on the list.

I really thought that he was really funny in Old School.
He really is so fuuny and its the dumbest things he does that meks you laugh.

I liked him in Old School cause i think that type of role suits him best.  A medium sized supporting role that he doesnt need to make too over the top.  Anchorman, Tallladega nightss, Blades of Glory.....they were all the same annoying over the top character with different accents to the voice. 

His smaller bit roles are usually the best though.  Mustafa in Austin Powers.  The Wildlife Marshall in Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.  Big Earl in Starsky & Hutch.  These are the small roles that he does the best.  I dont think he should be a lead actor.  He needs to have supporting roles.

I went with Zoolander just cause i thougth it was hilariously stupid.

I'm not a big fan of Will Ferrell, but I liked "Old School".

I don't really like Will Ferrell. I thought he was a dick on Saturday Night Live.

how could i forget Blades of Glory

Old School

"You my boy Blue"

I liked him all of his performances but I would have to say I really liked him in Elf.

anchorman by far.

OLD SCHOOL rocks baby!

id like to drop kick will farell in the head

I'm not a big fan of Will Ferrel by any stretch...but I really enjoyed him in Stranger Than Fiction.  And I have to give him props for Anchorman, though I tend to think that film's laugh-factor stems mostly from the supporting cast.

Overall, though, I'd have to say I enjoyed Ferrel a lot more back when he went by the name Steve Martin. 

I'm sorry, what's that?  Oh, they're two different people?  Huh.  Then Martin could probably sue him for stealing his act.

DemonToSome wrote:

I don't really like Will Ferrell. I thought he was a dick on Saturday Night Live.

You didn't like him on Celebrity Jeopardy? I thought that was one of the best skits I have ever seen on SNL.

"Titles, Mr Connery. Titles"

had to go with Old school..........love that movie..........