Topic: RLH: Run Like Hell?

has anyone played this game? i saw this game up at game stop and the pics on the back arnt too impressive, so i was wondering if it was any good, or if it was a complete piece of shit? the people that were working there at the time hadnt played it so they couldnt tell me anything about it.

Re: RLH: Run Like Hell?

what format? I haven't heard of it. I am trying to find a used psp game called Infected, went to every gamestop in town. I am patient though I love a deal:)

I own the game, but have never played it.  I bought it for the title, and the title alone.  big_smile

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I own the game, but have never played it.  I bought it for the title, and the title alone.  big_smile

could u play it just a little bit and tell me if its any good?

i heard it sucked it was originally supposed to be about a sci fi survival where all you did was run from the creature hunting you.eventually the whole idea was scrapped (usually a sign of a sorry game) and a new idea was implemented where rather than running you get to use weapons of various sorts to defeat a creature that i heard was invisible/cloaked on a large spaceship.the main character is voiced by lance henriksen.go to ign.com and check their review usually they are good with their reviews if your still curious read player reviews for it at gamestop.com

skincarver wrote:

i heard it sucked it was originally supposed to be about a sci fi survival where all you did was run from the creature hunting you.eventually the whole idea was scrapped (usually a sign of a sorry game) and a new idea was implemented where rather than running you get to use weapons of various sorts to defeat a creature that i heard was invisible/cloaked on a large spaceship.the main character is voiced by lance henriksen.go to ign.com and check their review usually they are good with their reviews if your still curious read player reviews for it at gamestop.com

the people on game stop said it was pretty good. one guy said "if you like resident evil and silent hill, then youll like this game" so i might get it when i get paid

deathgate666 wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

Yeah, I just have to find it.  tongue

TiM the Zombie wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

Yeah, I just have to find it.  tongue

lol, i kno how that feels, i dont have enough room for all of my movies and games.

Do you ever misplace the disc, but still have the box?  That's what I hate.

screw that tim if i pay 40-50 bucks for a game it doesnt leave my sight ...unless i lose my temper and break it tongue