Topic: www.okgoodtrade.com hotsale Nokia8800,N95,sport shoes, fashion clothes

hi im a spamming moron who just got banned and had my post edited. please email me and thank me for spamming.

Re: www.okgoodtrade.com hotsale Nokia8800,N95,sport shoes, fashion clothes

I don't think this is the place for that, and don't add your stupid advertisement to our forum conversations that are already going. It annoying and make me want to NOT buy anything from you or anyone you are related to. As a matter fo fact if you do it again I will cut your head off and have my way with it. Thanks and have a great day.

okgoodtrade wrote:

hi im a spamming moron who just got banned and had my post edited. please email me and thank me for spamming.

Hey why don't you get the fuck out of here asshole. You don't belong here at all. None of us here gives a rats ass about what you have to offer. Yeah you're right, you are a moron for coming and joining a fucking horror movie website and fucking with us. You have no fucking right to be on here and should fucking die period. If you think i'm a cold harded asshole, then great. But you know what, i am. B/c when it comes to you, i don't give a rats ass. I don't have any remorse. So why don't you go take your faggot ass and all that shit you're trying to go around and get the fuck out of here and one more thing, DON'T EVER FUCKING BACK IN HERE OR I'LL HUNT YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN AND LITERALLY KILL YOU.

^ Wow!  Wouldn't want to piss off BDD... tongue

Eh. Pretty much when it comes to spammers like this, i get so damn pissed off and serious.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-29 10:07:31)

TiM the Zombie wrote:

^ Wow!  Wouldn't want to piss off BDD... tongue

wow great advert for those energy drinks...*falls into throws of laughter...

BDD, I have this jackass at work that keeps annoying me at work could yo have a chat with him? I didn't know how much of a bad ass you really are. Die you stupid spammers!!!

Hard2Kill wrote:

BDD, I have this jackass at work that keeps annoying me at work could yo have a chat with him? I didn't know how much of a bad ass you really are. Die you stupid spammers!!!

Yeah sure why not? I can do that for you.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-29 13:49:46)

okgoodtrade wrote:

Ha glad to see we edited the spam post.  It made me laugh reading this.  However, you guys missed one, as OKgoodtrade posted on one other thread.  I assume the message in that one is what was origionally here.  Here is the link to the other thread they posted on
http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 45&p=7

I also like BDD's rant because since he quoted the edited post, that means the profile was already banned and the person will never see it.  But it was entertaing for us!

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-30 11:46:35)

^ Indeed.  Very entertaining.