Topic: Tom Savini - Texas Frightmare Interviw

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cBpBaErCa8[/youtube]

Re: Tom Savini - Texas Frightmare Interviw

Thanks Dark Spider!!! What fun:) Pittsburgh RULES...yeah Tom!!!
heeeyyy we NEVER get tired of the zombies!!!

Oh, that Savini...

Thanks for watching guys! He has a reputation for being rude so I was a little worry, but it looks like I got him at the right time. He actually told me that I woke him up and that he had fun, so it was cool.

Soon I will be posting the Sid Haig, Bill Moseley and Adrienne Barbeau chats!

dark spider would you mind if we add them to TerrorFeed? Shoot me an email if you dont mind us doing that.

You are right about Tom Savini. I met him and actually decided not to interview him because he was a complete douche bag. I realize that everyone has an off day, and dont really hold it against him but you really shouldnt go to a press event with a chip on your shoulder. Glad to hear it worked out well for you!

I actually wasn't the one that approach him, it was my husband/producer of the show. I wasn't going to take a chance. The next day I went to see him for the interview and he was already expecting us. He actually said he had fun with the interview, so it was cool. But I do agree, that no matter what his day is like, when someone approaches him, he should at least give the courtesy of listening.

I had many bad days, and trust me I was real tired in Texas I only slept 2 hours on Saturday, but I pose for all the pictures, talk to the fans and did all the interviews with a smile on my face.

I'm sure they all appreciate it and send their bests.  wink