Topic: Repairman Jack

Although they may not be "horror" per say I am reading a series of books by F. Paul Wilson with the character Repairman Jack.  He is a kind of Jack of all trades that can fix any problem you have and I mean ANY problem. He has no social security number, deals in only cash and works and lives under the radar. The stories he is in are action/horror and are usually pretty exciting. There are 10 books in all (I think) and I can fully recommend them all but I will say it's wise to read them in order due to reoccuring characters and crossover plots. Start with The Tomb and go from there. Enjoy.

Re: Repairman Jack

sounds like a great series thanks for the reccomendation smile

Can you give some examples of problems that he fixes?

That does sound pretty intruiging.

hmmm........ for example in Crisscross he has to find a woman's son that has become part of a "New Religion" that won't let him see or talk to her which souns easy enough but  we all know how that goes. In The Haunted Air there are two brother who are scam artists and claim to be fortune tellers and all is well until a real ghost shows up so they hire Jack to help them get rid of it. Usually there are two or three "fixes" in each story but they all seem to tie in somehow. Like I said start with the Tomb it's a great, fast read.

Awesome, thank you.