Topic: I got a job!

I finally got a job!  I got a call from the manager at Circuit City, and to make a long story short, I start on Saturday.  Wish me luck!

Re: I got a job!

Right on Tim.... good luck man and have fun.
I wish I didn't have to work tongue

Work sucks, I just want to stay home all day and play with my kid and watch movies. Oh sorry about that, good job dude on becoming one of the productive. Do you get a discount?

Last edited by Hard2Kill (2007-07-05 19:03:12)

Alllllllllright Tim congrads!!! about time intelligent people are out in the work force *wink

congrats man, i jst had my last day sellin fireworks and now i have to look for anothe job, but im gonna b gettin at least 300$ for my pay check.

DemonToSome wrote:

I wish I didn't have to work tongue

Agreed.  Working does kind of suck and I wish I didnt have to do it....but I gotta pay my mortgage somehow.

But good job and good luck TiM!

Good luck man and congrats.

Be sure to send me some of dem discounted stuff ya get tongue

Thanks for the feedback, guys.  I'm pretty psyched.

circuit city seems like it would be a good place to work. i know i like to shop there when i have money. almost as fun as my job. i get to work at a store full of knives and swords. hell of a place to get disgruntled though. lol. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Congrats Tim. I hope you take advantage of your job and by that I mean, get a huge plasma TV to watch movies. big_smile

Does your Circuit City at least have a good horror section that you can clean out with your discount?  Cause I know the one CC I used to go to had shit for horror movies.

Their selection is mainly mainstream stuff.  Kind of a bummer, but whatever.  They have TV's.  big_smile

cograts Tim. i used to work for a CC like retailer and being around all the new tech. when in comes in was the funnest part of the job. are you going to be in sales or stock or other?

I work in sales.  In the "roadhouse" department.

sales can be nerve racking but fun. how long before a new flat panel is in the living room? wink

Just hope they don't put Michael McDonald on repeat.

I'm still in training, so being on the floor is pretty nerve racking.  But, I'll get the hang of it eventually.

Congrats TiM and best of luck to you!  My nephew works at Circuit City and he really likes it.