Topic: Had a tough time over the past three weeks?

This may answer it - Mercury Retrograde.  It's really funny because I've had the most horrendous time with my computer and had to restore it back to factory condition and have been having all kinds of fun putting all the stuff back on it.:P

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrolog … ograde.php

Re: Had a tough time over the past three weeks?

I'm not into the astrology stuff.:lol:

Hm!  My 2 month old video ipod froze up pretty bad this week.  Had to do a complete reboot.

Constantce wrote:

Hm!  My 2 month old video ipod froze up pretty bad this week.  Had to do a complete reboot.

oooo i hate ipods they suck i went wit the mircosoft zune instead and i didnt have any problems with that except that its harder to get videos on it but its pretty simple after that..

sickf**k wrote:
Constantce wrote:

oooo i hate ipods they suck i went wit the mircosoft zune instead and i didnt have any problems with that except that its harder to get videos on it but its pretty simple after that..

I have the Black 30gig Video ipod and had for months and i haven't had one single problem with it one bit. I love it every single bit. I use it pretty much anywhere and everywhere and my ipod is completely filled with music. I only have a couple MB left.

I don't generally really believe this stuff, but I'll tell you after all the crap I went through with my computer, I almost did believe it.

I also don't believe that stuff. In my opinion, it's just crackpot from a way-too-high hippie from the 60's that right now it's done mostly for money.

A "psychic" of my acquaintance use to say she was Channeling Satan because Mercury was in retrograde.  I thought she was joking!

too funny Mirthquake, hey, I'll tell you there are lots of unexplained things so who knows.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
sickf**k wrote:
Constantce wrote:

I have the Black 30gig Video ipod and had for months and i haven't had one single problem with it one bit. I love it every single bit. I use it pretty much anywhere and everywhere and my ipod is completely filled with music. I only have a couple MB left.

I was mowing the lawn, riding a Cub Cadet which has oodles of vibration.  I actually have a "Lawn Mowing" playlist.  Nice hard and loud music to sing along with and annoy my neighbors.  I was on a Jay-Z/Linkin Park song when it just stopped.   

I didn't mention... this is my 2nd ipod.  The first died.  And wow, they have NO resell value whatsoever.    But I don't think I have the guts to go non-ipod, BDD.