Topic: Happy Friday the 13th!!!!

today is Friday, July 13, people!
so lets all have a great, horror-filled day!!

Last edited by Kill The Firstborn (2007-07-13 14:53:59)

Re: Happy Friday the 13th!!!!

HOORAH!

Yeah! All hell is going to break loose tonight. Tonight is the night that Jason comes alive and terrorizes and kills young teenagers at camp.

its slaughtering time!!!!! iv been watching horror movies all day!!!!!

Last edited by deathgate666 (2007-07-13 14:51:18)

I didnt even realize it.  I'm gonna have to bring my gun to work now just in case......

I'm about to watch the first 2 Friday the 13th dvds right now back to back.

horror movie line up tonite for me is Creepshow, The Descent, Night of the living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, and whatever i feel like watching sooo ill have a fun up all nite

so far my line up as been friday the 13th part 2, Cry Wolf, and now Summer of Fear. later when this movie is over, im gonna watch The Last Man on Earth or White Zombie, idk which yet. then later tonight im gonna watch Dont Look in the Basement with my gf.

Friday the 13th's always been a good day for me..had a picnic with freinds and went to see Harry Potter. Tonight horror by candlelight going to watch something with a zombie in it..*snickers....

i went to the malla dn picked up this unhinged it was banned in england in 1985 sounds pretty good to start the friday the 13th horrorfest

Thanks! I had a blast and I decided to have a little fun with some special FX Make-up, check out the video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6W4QF51BVA[/youtube]

I like that!!!!