Topic: FearMakers Grinder Blog: The Beginnings

For those of you that don’t know who I am, which I am guessing is all of you unless my mom is reading, my name is Richard Clark, Jr. and I am a writer/director/producer for New Daydream Films.
Along with Goon and the other sick geniuses behin...

Read More : Grinder Blog: The Beginnings

Re: FearMakers Grinder Blog: The Beginnings

This is gonna be bad ass new column that I hope you guys really dig.. Richard is gonna be pumping out at least one of these a week.. Theres gonna be some great video in some of these as well.. Should be a fantastic look into filmmaking directly from the directors mind.. I hope you guys dig it!

Is there gonna be a special webpage for this blog? Or will it be part of the news every week? I think this idea is great and I hope it gets enough support to get future bloggers on here.

its going to have its own special section but also will be in the news.

This is a really cool idea.  The film sounds great and I can't wait to here the progress, step by step.

yeah we thought it would be a great idea to. Its a new thing we are "experimenting" with smile

I think it's going to be a hit.  Thanks a bunch for puttin this together.  wink

thank gooner he was the mastermind smile I agree though i think its a great outlet for indie filmmakers and lets you guys really touch the filmmaking process.