Topic: FRITT VILT

Not many horror movies are made here in Norway but we have a few. On October, Friday 13th a new horror movie called "Fritt Vilt" (not sure how to translate, "The Wild"?) has it's premiere. It's about a group of friends who goes skiing in the norwegian mountains and gets stuck when an accident happens. They manage to make their way to an abandoned hotel, but they get the feeling that they are not alone!   

Check out the teaser/trailer here, it sure looks promising!

Many US distributors are supposedly very interested in this movie.

smile

Last edited by texas-pit (2006-09-18 13:09:53)

Re: FRITT VILT

what is your involvement with the movie?

The translation of "FRITT VILT" would be somewhat in the direction of: "something you can freely hunt". Don't know about any direct way to translate it...

But I am exited about this movie and I hope it lives up to it's expectations.

the trailer and the teaser both dont load which is unfortunate.

No involvement, just passing on some info smile

Try this link instead.

cool. no idea what language that page is in but i cant find the trailer on it.

You choose the size of the trailer in the blue buttons:
Liten = Small
Medium = Medium (duh)
Stor = Big
Fullskjerm = Fullscreen

tks smile

texas-pit wrote:

Not many horror movies are made here in Norway but we have a few. On October, Friday 13th a new horror movie called "Fritt Vilt" (not sure how to translate, "The Wild"?) has it's premiere. It's about a group of friends who goes skiing in the norwegian mountains and gets stuck when an accident happens. They manage to make their way to an abandoned hotel, but they get the feeling that they are not alone!   

Check out the teaser/trailer here, it sure looks promising!

Many US distributors are supposedly very interested in this movie.

smile

wow that looked intense, plse review it here on the site for us after you see it. thanks!!

Hey that looks really good.. Thanks for sharing the info texas-pit.. Its not often we get to see some of these cool little horror films from other countries.. Be sure to pass along any other norwegian horror films you come across..

There is one Norwegian horror-movie that came out in 2003 called "Villmark". Translates to something like: "Wilderness".

Quite the scary movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356176/

I think the international title is "Dark Woods", anyway heres link to the trailer.

We also have a movie called "Next Door" (Naboer) which premiered last year, a really spooky Hitchcock-inspired horror/thriller. Heres the trailer (sorry, dont now about international trailers).

Btw: Yeah, the lead is the same guy from "Dark Woods" smile

Last edited by texas-pit (2006-09-19 06:42:59)

Just got published a new full trailer for "Fritt Vilt"! smile

Thanks for the trailer man.  Fuckin' movie looks badass.  I pumped about this one.  The last bit of the trailer where the girl is running is way cool.

texas-pit wrote:

We also have a movie called "Next Door" (Naboer) which premiered last year, a really spooky Hitchcock-inspired horror/thriller. Heres the trailer (sorry, dont now about international trailers).

Btw: Yeah, the lead is the same guy from "Dark Woods" smile

Yea I had actually heard of Next Door before.. I even added to the database here on the site.. Apparently the DVD is coming out here on October 3rd as well.. I'm gonna have to look into that and see if it is still coming out on that day..

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror-movie.php?id=5440

Also I did a news item on Fritt Vilt.. I'm really impressed with that movie.. If someone on here could track down a good synopsis and a cast and director I would be forever grateful if you could post them here... I really want to get this movie in the database..

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6535.html

Here you go:

Fritt Vilt (2006)

Director: Roar Uthaug
Starring: Ingrid Bolsø Berdal, Viktoria Winge, Tomas Alf Larsen, Rolf Kristian Larsen, Endre Martin Blindheim Midtstigen

Mountainrule no. 7: Never go alone...

In search for an unexplored mountain a group of friends goes on a snowboard trip in Jotunheimen. After an accident the group have to search for cover at an abondoned hotel. Down in the basement they find stacks of things and personal belongings that nobody would voluntarly leave behind.

The group will eventually discover dangers in the mountain that no mountainrule could prepare them for...

Hope my english sound ok enough smile

KEWL!!!!

Cool man. I'm really interested in films from my ancestral homeland

Thanks a ton texas-pit.. I only have one question is Endre Martin Blindheim Midtstigen all one name? or is that two people and you just forgot a comma?

Thanks again.. I'm gonna look for a big poster for the movie.. Hopefully I'll be able to find one..

Goon wrote:

Thanks a ton texas-pit.. I only have one question is Endre Martin Blindheim Midtstigen all one name? or is that two people and you just forgot a comma?

Thanks again.. I'm gonna look for a big poster for the movie.. Hopefully I'll be able to find one..

That's his full name.

Yes, it's all one name smile

This is the biggest poster I have found for now...

your proving to be a graet contributing member of this community Texas. Well done.

No problem, glad to help smile

Yea thanks alot texas-pit.. I did a little digging and I managed to find a really big poster for the movie. I had to scrounge threw alot of google pages but I finally found one.. Thanks for the effort though..

The English title will most likely be "Cold Prey". The website is also active now: www.frittvilt.com

Last edited by EvilE (2006-10-06 08:18:25)