Topic: Atlanta Falcons/ Vick announce new team jam

roll

http://youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8[/youtube]

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-07-20 09:30:43)

Re: Atlanta Falcons/ Vick announce new team jam

I will watch it this afternoon when I am relaxing. I'm at my office now just doing a little work.

Re: Atlanta Falcons/ Vick announce new team jam

Ookie big_smile

Re: Atlanta Falcons/ Vick announce new team jam

LOL, very funny stuff Mike........somebody on the Aints will get into trouble with the law this year I bet too.:lol:

Re: Atlanta Falcons/ Vick announce new team jam

RIP wrote:

LOL, very funny stuff Mike........somebody on the Aints will get into trouble with the law this year I bet too.:lol:

Whatever do you mean wink I just heard about another Falcon player getting caught driving with Pot looks like the Falcons are gonna be the 06 Bengals wink

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/goldenwarrior870/ookie_avatar_3-2.jpg

Re: Atlanta Falcons/ Vick announce new team jam

goldenwarrior wrote:
RIP wrote:

LOL, very funny stuff Mike........somebody on the Aints will get into trouble with the law this year I bet too.:lol:

Whatever do you mean wink I just heard about another Falcon player getting caught driving with Pot looks like the Falcons are gonna be the 06 Bengals wink

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/g … ar_3-2.jpg

You wanna go ahead and bet a dvd on it.......huh.....put your money where your mouth is lol, just kidding........but seriously I will bet you a dvd on it.:lol::P

Re: Atlanta Falcons/ Vick announce new team jam

RIP wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:
RIP wrote:

LOL, very funny stuff Mike........somebody on the Aints will get into trouble with the law this year I bet too.:lol:

Whatever do you mean wink I just heard about another Falcon player getting caught driving with Pot looks like the Falcons are gonna be the 06 Bengals wink

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/g … ar_3-2.jpg

You wanna go ahead and bet a dvd on it.......huh.....put your money where your mouth is lol, just kidding........but seriously I will bet you a dvd on it.:lol::P

I have a extra copy of Penitentiary 4 starring Ookie Vick lol

just kidding we will work something out we have a few months until we play.

Re: Atlanta Falcons/ Vick announce new team jam

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz7zeX_y7nk[/youtube]