Topic: Ace Ventura 3 has been cast...... :(

For those of you who havent heard, they are making an Ace Ventura 3 and it wont be with Jim Carrey.  The story revolves around Ace's young son, Ace Jr. who is trying to follow in his crazy fathers footsteps.  Ace Jr. has been cast with youngster Josh Flitter, who's previous work is Nancy Drew and License to Wed (I doubt anyone here knows him).  Production begins September 17th.

All I can say is WHY???????   I can give two reasons why this shouldnt be made: Dumb and Dumberer  & Son of the Mask.  'Nuff said!

Re: Ace Ventura 3 has been cast...... :(

Yep this is definitely going to be another shitty crappy movie that they should have never touch. More money down the drain for Hollywood. But hey they don't care.

i think son fo the mask was fuckign stupid Made no sense at all soo heres another jim carrey movie that they will ruin. Whats next lair lair 2???

Thank goodness I never saw either Son of the Mask or Dumber and Dumberer.:lol:

RIP wrote:

Thank goodness I never saw either Son of the Mask or Dumber and Dumberer.:lol:

i agree completely RIP, i love the first Ace Ventura, its such a great movie, and i havent seen the second one, but iv heard it was pretty good, but seriously, dont they know that its gonna be a faliure? without Jim Carey it just wont be as funny

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yep this is definitely going to be another shitty crappy movie that they should have never touch. More money down the drain for Hollywood. But hey they don't care.

Oh, you mean like Ace Ventura one and two?

Ace Ventura 2: Nature Calls was okay and had it's funny moments but was not hilarious like the first Ace Ventura was.

RIP wrote:

Ace Ventura 2: Nature Calls was okay and had it's funny moments but was not hilarious like the first Ace Ventura was.

Yeah the first by far was classic.  The second was just a bunchof recycled jokes.  And the other thing I liked about the origional was it was a little bit darker.  Some of the stuff with Ray Finkel and his bedroom at his parents house was pretty cool, creepy stuff for a comedy.

"Captain Stubeing, how are Isaac and Doc":lol:

I love the scene in the mental hospital when he does the slow motion routine when he's catching a pass and then does it backwards, lol.:lol:

RIP wrote:

"Captain Stubeing, how are Isaac and Doc":lol:

I love the scene in the mental hospital when he does the slow motion routine when he's catching a pass and then does it backwards, lol.:lol:

that is a great scene

Have you seen the extended version of the dolphin tank scene where he gets out of the tank and holds reporters back by pretending he is a flamboyant foreign dolphin trainer? I enjoyed that part, they could have left it in and it wouldnt have bothered me much