Topic: Rue Morgue Issue #70 Sneak Peek!

This months cover art sure is a retinal delight. I'm sure it will sell some issues on its own, I mean who can pass up an issue with the Shape? Thats right Rob Zombie's Halloween will take the front cover in this issue. Another noteworthy article that...

Read More : Rue Morgue Issue #70 Sneak Peek!

Re: Rue Morgue Issue #70 Sneak Peek!

I'll definately be picking this one up.  I was very impressed with their last issue on "Monster Squad".  Good stuff.

Definatly will be picking this up.

But you can't even pick up "Monster Squad".  tongue

Shall be getting this issue. I've never bought or read some of an issue of Rue Morgue before. It's the Halloween cover and articles inside the magazine which made my decision. And I don't normally look at these HorrorMovies.ca news articles previewing the latest issue of Rue Morgue. I just decided to have a look at this one, and I'm glad I did.

Can you buy the latest issue of the magazine via a possible website?

their website is rue-morgue.com  NOT ruemorgue.com which is some kind of lowtech snuff site.  I'm pretty sure you can order back issues there.

I like the mag a lot and actually prefer getting it at B&N to subscribing b/c I love walking into the store and seeing a new cover waiting for me.

Yea I've been buying the magazine for 2 years now and I love every issue. They really go into territory that you never even knew existed.. I like being able to find out info on films I've never even heard of as opposed to stuff I have already read online from Fangoria.. But to each his own..

I had a letter to the editor printed a few months ago, and Jovanka REAMED me.  It was quite amusing.

I like Rue Morgue, though I have been buying Fango for several years...Morgue does get some stuff that Fango doesn't and goes into areas they don't either.