Topic: Lindsay Lohan = 2nd DUI!!!

LMAO......Lindsay Lohan got her 2nd DUI early this morning around 2:30am in Los Angeles. She hasn't even gone to court for her first DUI and now she just got her second one and she just turned 21 and got outta rehab, lol.

She is such a dumbass and just screwed her career and life up. Not that I could give a rat's ass about her but if I had her money I would have a chauffer take me everywhere and get drunk and be safe lol.

She's going to jail now for sure for having a 2nd DUI.:lol:

Re: Lindsay Lohan = 2nd DUI!!!

Dumbass.

Maybe she just has a new addiction......rehab.

she doesn't look any different lol

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/goldenwarrior870/0724_lohan_mugshot_01.jpg

She makes me wanna hurl.  I hope she goes to jail for a long time.

They just said on the news that she was also arrested for felony possession of cocaine too along with her DUI, lol. She better spend at least 3 months in jail or something is wrong with the justice system their in California.

she is a stupid bitch

Well said!  lol

Why does this piss us off so? 

It ires me that celebs think they are better than the rest of us, especially when they are proven to be lesser.  I hate that they are treated like gods and goddesses while I get dishpan hands.  I hate that we have to work hard at making amends for mistakes while they cry and show plastic remorse, getting an easy road. 

Poor me, I'm going to jail and I'm pregnant (Nicole Richie) and "Poor her!" says the newstand trash - well, duh, you stupid bitch, maybe you shouldn't have driven drunk or high or whatever it was. 

(pant pant pant a little worked up)

i completely agree Constance, i dont think theres ne mpre to add to that

Constantce wrote:

It ires me that celebs think they are better than the rest of us, especially when they are proven to be lesser.  I hate that they are treated like gods and goddesses while I get dishpan hands.  I hate that we have to work hard at making amends for mistakes while they cry and show plastic remorse, getting an easy road. 

Poor me, I'm going to jail and I'm pregnant (Nicole Richie) and "Poor her!" says the newstand trash - well, duh, you stupid bitch, maybe you shouldn't have driven drunk or high or whatever it was. 

It's because they have money.  Bullshit, I know, but that's what this system is based around.

TiM the Zombie wrote:
Constantce wrote:

It's because they have money.  Bullshit, I know, but that's what this system is based around.

too true. money can get you anything here. i'm betting everything Lohan waved her checkbook in front of the judge's face

What's gonna happen when someone gets seriously injured or killed?  How would she get out of it then?

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

What's gonna happen when someone gets seriously injured or killed?  How would she get out of it then?

Showing the checkbook to the family of the victim?

TiM the Zombie wrote:
Constantce wrote:

The system scares me.

Lohan is suppose to be on Jay Leno tonight but $100 says that she's a no show and that Leno is gonna be busting on her big time in jokes lol.:lol:

The only female celeb I can't stand is Rosie, I don't really dislike Lohan or Hilton, I think they make some pretty stupid choices but some of that can be because they were spoiled as kids, I wasn't going to check out her new movie "I know who killed me" in fact I didn't see the trailer until today but now that I have seen it I am planning to go see it.

goldenwarrior wrote:

I wasn't going to check out her new movie "I know who killed me" in fact I didn't see the trailer until today but now that I have seen it I am planning to go see it.

Boooooo.........you suck.....just kidding!:lol:

thedeadshallrule wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:
Constantce wrote:

The system scares me.

You and me both.

I'm actually surprised that Hollywood god Lindsay Lohan to do I Know Who Killed Me. Didn't they know what they were getting themselves into. Probably not. It's Hollywood.

The thing I don't understand is that they have all this money and people willing to do anything for them. There are tons of fans that worship these little spoilt girls. With all of the resources they have at their disposal they can't find anything better to do than do drugs and get drunk and drive around LA. I can go to a bar and have a cab called for me and I'm a nobody. Why can't they do like the rest of us, drink at home, know your limit, call a friend or a cab, blow a stranger for a ride home (I've never done that myself but...). I don't get it, is stardom that bad? Is having people adore you that terrible? Is having that much money such a burden they need to drown themselves in drugs and alcohol? Maybe that's why I hate Lohan so much, she is waisting her life and talent and for what? They put poeple in danger every time they do something stupid like driving under the influence of anything. It must be nice to have the world revolve around you. I only wish someone could make this group of girls realize how stupid they are acting and how much they are going to regret living this way later in life.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

The system scares me.

You think it's scary from the outside?  I got a degree in this crap. People wonder why I dont use my degree for law school or to get into policing, and all I can say is the system sucks and I want no part of it.

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-07-26 11:40:07)

They must not call cabs because they do not live in reality.  They don't even speak their own words...  you see these press releases saying "those weren't my drugs" and you really think she came up with that herself?  It's possible that the agents are the dirtiest players in the celebrity game.

In reality, one must accept the consequences of one's own acts.  Not in la la land, I suppose. 

it's ok jmh, I don't even like energy drinks.

Constantce wrote:

it's ok jmh, I don't even like energy drinks.

lmao.  Thanks Constance

^ we could be not-energy drink buddies 

or not be energy drink buddies

*cracking up*