Re: Lindsay Lohan = 2nd DUI!!!

How did we go from making fun of Lohan to which version of liquid crack is better. They all taste like spoiled ass it just depends on how much of the crappy flavor you are willing to endure to get a caffien buzz. This proves my point, your young unz' are all hopped up on those fancy drinks and have completely forgot what we are talking about.

FYI i'm not that young thank you very much. I'm almost 30 yrs. old and i still drink energy drinks. Atleast it's better than coffee.

energy drinks are for everyone. no age limit and hey if you dont like them, dont drink them big_smile

Young and proud, but not drinking an energy drink.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2007-07-26 16:19:54)

Hey i drink it for working out and before i play hockey. I definitely need it before i play hockey so i can be awake and that extra boost to play for an hour to an hour and a half.

i drink it when i go jogging, and one in the morning to wake me up

Ohhhh, man sorry you guys, I didn't know I was gonna offend anyone and make you angry. Could it be that too much caffein has caused violent mood swings? I'm just kidding you guys, I actually like the Mountain Dew one but Red Bull and Rockstar make me want to vomit. I always wanted to find a can of PimpJuice the energy drink by Nelly, plus I think the name is funny. I am a diabetic so I have to watch it when I drink these, are there any of the sugar free or low carb ones that are worth a damn?

i hate redbull and rockstar.
you can try Low-Carb Monster and Sugar-Free Bawls

Oh i'm not angry or offended at all to what you said. I was just saying. But i think Rockstar and Redbull is nasty as hell. The only thing that makes Redbull taste better is if you mix it with Vodka. It makes Redbull taste that much better. I wouldn't know anything about any of the Low Carb or Caffeine Free energy drinks b/c i don't drink them and plus they lose all the flavor from them. I know that Dee drinks them.

i only had low carb monster once. it tasted really bad

low carb products taste like raked ass

See i could of told you that Dee. I wanted you to find that out for yourself. tongue

i am a person that learns things the hard way.  always have been.

But see Dee, i tryed to warm you when i was telling you about all the energy drinks that you wanted to know from me. Tisk Tisk Tisk.

hey i just watched your demo reel and it kicked serious ass.  Wanna see more stuff.  Creepy.

Hey thanks Dee. I really appreciate it. You, KTFB, and Rip are the only ones who actually mentioned about my demo reel. Thanks a bunch and you have no clue how long that took. It actually took i think 2 years to make. Once i come up with more creepy stuff on the computer like what i did with my demo reel, i'll let you know and show you and it all is original and came straight from my head and also won an award for it too.

Hey thanks for leaving a comment on it too Dee.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/images/smilies/offtopic.gif

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey thanks Dee. I really appreciate it. You, KTFB, and Rip are the only ones who actually mentioned about my demo reel. Thanks a bunch and you have no clue how long that took. It actually took i think 2 years to make. Once i come up with more creepy stuff on the computer like what i did with my demo reel, i'll let you know and show you and it all is original and came straight from my head and also won an award for it too.

and you did a really great job, too EDB smile

Here is some interesting stuff about Lohan posted over at IMDB today:

Lohan's Ex Bodyguard Blames Parents for Her Wild Behavior

Both Lindsay Lohan's parents are responsible for her bad behavior, according to the actress's long-term bodyguard Tony Almeida. Almeida, who worked for Lohan for three years until 2005, claims Dina Lohan and Michael Lohan failed to provide the 21-year-old with any structure - and kept her working to pay for their lifestyle. He tells In Touch magazine, "From a young age, she dealt with her father's physical, emotional and drug abuses as well as her mother's drinking." Almeida also claims he had to pull Michael off his daughter - then 16 - after he stopped the car he was driving "and dragged her out of the car, pushed her up against the hood, screamed at her and called her a slut." He adds that Dina frequently "let her do whatever she wanted, just to keep her happy and working . . . (At her 16th birthday party) Lindsay drank whatever she wanted - I saw her drinking beer and mixed drinks with my own eyes (without Dina's intervention)." He says, "Lindsay was the family cash cow - and she (Dina) resented it. They counted on her to pay their bills...I saw Lindsay exhausted, begging her mother for some time off." In the interview, Almeida goes on to claim Lohan's parents allowed her to sleep with ex-boyfriend Aaron Carter when she was 15 and he 14, and that he caught her sniffing white powder in a nightclub when she was 18. He also alleges that the actress cut herself and threatened suicide during miserable teen years.

I guess it's because he's an Ex bodygaurd he feels the need to spew out this shit. neutral

What I dont understand is it says he was bodyguard for 3 year until 2005.  She was 19 in 2005 so his 3 years was from when she was about 16, so how does he know what happened when she was 14 years old?

he was a stalker before he was a body guard

Lindsay Lohan will not make it past the age of 30......mark my words.;)

RIP wrote:

Lindsay Lohan will not make it past the age of 30......mark my words.;)

The bodyguard alleged there was cutting and suicide threats back when she was a kid cause of the pressure.  She must have switched from suicide to cocaine.