Topic: Help!!!!

Ok my girlfriend is being really fucking stupid and i need help. While a girl is giving a blowjob and she swallows can she get pregnaent. This is by far the dumbest thign i ever heard. Soo please help me out asap

Re: Help!!!!

Only if she did it while under a full moon and you chanted, "ybea hetea owerpea foea reygea kullsea!" as she swallowed.

lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: no, no she cant.

she wont just get pregnant. she is guaranteed triplets.

thank u guys sooo much its a completely different part of ur bodya nd shes liek no no they said it in 17 magizne that fuckign magizine is nothing but bullshit. If you too stupid to notice the facts there oena nd only one place to get pregent. But no im a guy i forgot these doctors in 17 magiznes are sayign u can when first off the sperms cells will die when its in the stomache. and it jsut comes out the other end. I knew ppl where gonna laugh at this

sperm stays alive up to 24 hours yes, but the acid in your stomach will destroy them before they ever make it to the other end.

sickf**k wrote:

I knew ppl where gonna laugh at this

But we still love ya, man!

there is nothing wrong with asking a question like that.  i dated a man a few years ago that was 17 years older than me and he thought women gave birth through their butt.
so please ask these questions or how else will you know.

im not ashamed but it was annoying i feel like i could u guys anything but thanks

one more question.. can sperm or pre cum (i beleive thats the scientific word) go threw clothes and get u pregnent?? I say no wat do u guys think

Yea it can.. Otherwise you could just wear a sock over your junk instead of a condom..

Goon is right.  Those little soldiers are hard swimmers.  Also just rubbing it on the inside of her thigh or anywhere near her privacy they can get caught in the vaginal fluids and swim right on in.

Goon wrote:

Yea it can.. Otherwise you could just wear a sock over your junk instead of a condom..

Yeah socks arent the best method, but shower caps, ziploc bags, and coffee filters work quite well.   lol j/k.

if im remembering my bio class right, pre is a natural lube consisting of very little if any actual sperm. going thru clothes ie jeans is very unlikely but maybe skin to say, underpants contact you should use caution cause those little guys are built to do one thing "find the egg".

jmh314 wrote:
Goon wrote:

coffee filters work quite well.   lol j/k.

lol:lol:

i feel like in im some kind of planned parenthood class. Seriously nobody should ever get sex education training from ME. I would say a sock or grocery bag would work fine. smile

i rememebr in my 8th grade science class hearing that sperm cells top part the head i beleive is  very sesitive and thats y theres soo many in ur load cuz many of them burst and once the head bursts then that sperm cell dies or it cant get ur pregnent any longer.

http://www.coolschool.ca/lor/BI12/unit15/U15L02.htm

Just pull out and spooge in her face, lol.........just kidding......sorry if this offends anyone.:lol:

how do you tell a male chromosome from a female chromosome?

look down their genes!!!

thedeadshallrule wrote:

look down their genes!!!

thats a good one

thedeadshallrule wrote:

look down their genes!!!

too cute!

i heard one very similar.

whats the difference between a boy and a girl?

it's in the genes!

RIP wrote:

Just pull out and spooge in her face, lol.........just kidding......sorry if this offends anyone.:lol:

That is just a Ripper response.  You make me lol .

Rip ur one awesome dude big_smile