Re: Help!!!!

Meh wrote:

i feel like in im some kind of planned parenthood class. Seriously nobody should ever get sex education training from ME. I would say a sock or grocery bag would work fine. smile

lol Saran Wrap works wonders

hahaha has anyoneseen that family guy episode when lois tells meg to try on the
"SPERM DUMPSTER" T shirt

I think that she just doesn't want to swallow...

"Well, sickf**k, seventeen magazine says you can get pregnant if you swallow.  So i can't."
"Yeah, but my horrormovies friends say that you will lose five pounds instantly if you DO swallow.  So, what's it gonna be?"

I can't even believe I'm weighing in on this.

ok guys thanks for ur help i guess even tho this was like 2 months ago, and i think its really stupid if u believe u can get pregnent if u swallow

it got back into the queue with neverdie's response, and I couldn't resist

Constantce wrote:

I think that she just doesn't want to swallow...

"Well, sickf**k, seventeen magazine says you can get pregnant if you swallow.  So i can't."
"Yeah, but my horrormovies friends say that you will lose five pounds instantly if you DO swallow.  So, what's it gonna be?"

I can't even believe I'm weighing in on this.

Wow if you could really lose 5lbs instantly I would be anorexic. lol

yikes

Ehhhhh I just had to say that. wink

WHOA... was that Too Much Information?!

I kid! I kid!  lol

goldenwarrior wrote:

I kid! I kid!  lol

My bad I meant to post this on my ID.  I went back to work today so I can not be held accountable for my actions or any remarks I make.

lmfao Epitome that was just a lil too much info even u probably didnt mean it but u shouldnt b ashamed of it. Its kinda respectful to the guy its not too messy lol im surprised RIP isnt here saying somethign bout this.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

I kid! I kid!  lol

My bad I meant to post this on my ID.  I went back to work today so I can not be held accountable for my actions or any remarks I make.

Now we will never know which of you is behind those two avatars lol
j/k

lol:lol: oh man sickf**k I love you man I haven't been on this site for months......I come back and everythings the same......sickf**k with lady trouble. smile

Not as long as shes wearing a dental dam.:lol:

oh, Dee - you little devil, you lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/kateleah88/matt/disneyLOL.gif