Topic: Gutterballs Killer Revealed

You may remember awhile back when we first reported on Ryan Nicholson's Gutterballs. Well today he has come forward to Fangoria with some news regarding the film and a look at the masked killer. Nicholson's previous film Live Feed was definetly ...

Read More : Gutterballs Killer Revealed

Re: Gutterballs Killer Revealed

The killer looks great!  lol

is that a handbag on his head? lol

Yeah it is. I think it's the best looking mask i have ever seen. lol

This film looks like it may surpass Murder-Set-Pieces as crap film of the decade.:lol:

I'm just glad i never seen Murder-Set-Pieces. I just only heard of it and seen the cover art to it. Hey i think Gutterballs will be better than any Uwe Boll movie.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey i think Gutterballs will be better than any Uwe Boll movie.

What film isn't lol?:lol:

Very true LOL lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm just glad i never seen Murder-Set-Pieces. I just only heard of it and seen the cover art to it. Hey i think Gutterballs will be better than any Uwe Boll movie.

you know you love Uwe Boll's movies

Kill The Firstborn wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

How can i love Uwe Boll movies if i have never seen them or maybe atleast one. I don't remember. And if i did which i'm sure i have, it sucks so damn much that i wanted to puke my insides completely out. I would rather watch a Paris Hilton movie and listen to her music than see his movies.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

How can i love Uwe Boll movies if i have never seen them or maybe atleast one. I don't remember. And if i did which i'm sure i have, it sucks so damn much that i wanted to puke my insides completely out. I would rather watch a Paris Hilton movie and listen to her music than see his movies.

You had to have seen House of the Dead when it came out. I thought it was gonna be a cool film and then it blew chunks within the 30 seconds of the film's beginning. I wished that I never watched Alone in the Dark either. Bloodrayne blew too but the lead actress getting naked and shagged was a good scene.:P

Oh yeah i have seen House of the Dead and Bloodrayne. That's why i forgot about them b/c i didn't want to remember them of how bad they were.

i've seen House of the Dead. well, the first 10 minutes. i couldnt bare to watch the rest

I think actually only watched first 5 min. or so to House of the Dead. This is a perfect example why video games adapted to movies doesn't mix. Thanks alot Uwe Boll or should i say Uwe Suck Balls.

Thats some fucked up mask yikes lol

Heh yea its a bowling bag.. I like how he has the bowling pins in his belt.. This movie looks like its gonna be some cheesy fun with plenty of red...

I liked "Murder Set Pieces".  I thought it was a great film.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzz'z...........somehow I knew you would, jk.:lol:

TiM the Zombie wrote:

i've never seen it but i heard mixed reviews...people either love it or hate it

Goon wrote:

Heh yea its a bowling bag.. I like how he has the bowling pins in his belt.. This movie looks like its gonna be some cheesy fun with plenty of red...

It does look like it will be cheesy gory fun. He looks so wierd with that bag on his head and the eyes cut out. He sure picked a strange choice of weapons.

Thats definately a bowling ball bag.  And I love the bowling pins in holsters on the killers sides.  And the sound of things with the scene involving the ball waxer and a guys head.....classic!  This is looking and sounding great!

jmh314 wrote:

Thats definately a bowling ball bag.  And I love the bowling pins in holsters on the killers sides.  And the sound of things with the scene involving the ball waxer and a guys head.....classic!  This is looking and sounding great!

now, that does sound great!