Topic: Ritchie gets jail time

Well Nicole Ritchie(the skanky anoerexic looking pal of Paris Hilton) was sentenced today in her DUI case to spend 4 days in jail by September something.

I wish that she, Hilton, Lohan, and Britney would all be placed on a space shuttle and sent to Mars that is if they even knew that Mars was a planet lol.:lol:

Re: Ritchie gets jail time

Hey they should make that one reality show i told you about where all the annoying celebrities in one shuttle and we get to watch them annoy each other for 24/7 straight live TV all the way until they die. With Micheal Moore and Mel Gibson as the captains.

and if she doesnt, does she get exiled to a deserted island in the middle of nowhere?
i hope she does big_smile

eh she'll be forced to watch Uwe Boll movies. lol

or forced to look at herself naked lol

jail?  but isn't she preggers?

Everyone we meet
They're dancing in the street
All night long
All night
Yeah
All night long

While she's in jail her new girlfriend will be Rosie O' Donnell which they will be cell mates.

they should just shove them all (hilton, lohna, nicole, briney, rosie odonnel, the olsens) into 1 cell, lock the door, and throw away the key

but Rosie would eat them all.   lol

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

but Rosie would eat them all.   lol

how is that a bad thing?

But see Dee that would be the whole point. What better way to get rid of all of them with Rosie eatting them and we get to see it on TV live also.

actually it's a good thing because she would starve on them anorexic bitches.

i weigh more than all them anorexic bitches combined lol

Hey and then Oprah and Rosie can eat eachother and to see which one will be left standing.

hell my big toe weighs more.

Hell my down there weighs more than them. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey and then Oprah and Rosie can eat eachother and to see which one will be left standing.

sounds like fun big_smile

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

That would so be the ultimate.  Hell they can have Barbara Walters for a starter.

And then throw in Barbera Streisand and Martha Stewart in the action for both of them to dual it out.

and throw in uwe boll so he can get eaten and stop making movies

I'm waiting for someone to throw Eli Roth into the mix to start a whole new Eli Roth debate.

okay we need a steel cage for this.  electrified!!!

I got it. An Electrified Steel Cage with Barbed Wire completely wrapped around the entire cage with the top closed off and with weapons suspended all around the cage.

Or we can just throw everyone and let Jigsaw put them all into his own twisted world and add Eli Roth.

And the spectators will have to wear raincoats or get splattered.  And whats left we give to the dogs.  In which case we should smear Vick in the blood and let loose a pack of hungry pit bulls.  So sweet!