Topic: The Dark Knight Official Trailer

the official non-squint trailer is online!
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_12556.html

Re: The Dark Knight Official Trailer

I saw tis in front of the Simpsons midnight showing last night.....I almost pissed myself when I heard Bale's voice cause I forgot that it was gonna debut before it.   With that said, the trailer sucks.  lol.  So you get a line ro two of dialog and quick glance at a "Joker" card, but thats it.  I've been more excited here in Chicago seeing them film stuff than what this trailer provided.  Give me some footage of Joker and/or Two Face and I'll be happy!

the trailer is a bit weak but i dont care the movie is still gonna kick ass!!!! smile

It wasn't shown in front of the Simpsons today's showing:(

i would demand a refund smile

yea i didnt see it either i saw it last nite when moviesonline said that it was online but it was soo crappy and shit soo i was lookign forward to it but still i didnt see it

the one that is up now is VERY clear... in case you didnt check it out bro.

Huh.  Surprised so many people didnt see it yesterday.  It was the first trailer to play at my theatre here in Chicago.....but that makes sense as they have been filming this film all over the damn city the last month or two.

havent seen that big of a tease since my prom night wink . cant wait to see a trailer w/ footage.

Last edited by hybrid moments (2007-07-28 16:49:14)

lol agree hybrid.

hybrid moments wrote:

havent seen that big of a tease since my prom night wink . cant wait to see a trailer w/ footage.

Shit, you should've have met my ex-girlfriend......now that was a tease and I had blue balls alot.:lol:

great teaser. i wanna see the full trailer now

Friday night I mentioned this to a friend who was quick to correct me when I called it a "trailer." In a bitter tone, he said "You mean the teaser? It's not a trailer if there's no footage."

Regardless, while it's probably a fine teaser for most, I was a little let down for the simple fact of being spoiled by the local filming taking place.

While I'd never post a "spoiler" on a message board, I can tell you that there's some pretty sweet, albeit spoiler-heavy footage on a blog called hollywoodchicago.com

If you want to see video of Ledger in full make-up, shit blowing up, and some stunts being performed...that's the place to look. If you're staying spoiler-free, definitely avoid that site.

Yeah I know what you mean about the spoils of the local filming.  For instance, I have had a first hand area of this as they filmed some of batman on my works roof and by our loading docks on Lower Wacker.  They even filmed a full on chase scene down there with pyro and everything.  They did all they could to keep people away, but people still find ways to post up the footage.  I mean when you have "Gotham CIty" police cars lining the street near filming loactions, it's hard to keep it secret and out of the publics camera phone views. It makes it tough when you dont want to be spoiled when everywhere you look they are filming.

I've got a ton of behind-the-scenes photos from when Begins shot here back in '04.

I took one of those architectural boat tours down the river with my brother in law recently who isnt from chicago.  We went past the old post office which has been used as the Police Station for Gotham, and has a big "Gotham Police Department" sign on it.  I think more people were snapping pictures of that than the architectural aspects of the tour.

well i assume everybody here has seen the batpod (his new motorcycle) in this new sequel? now of course this movie is going to slay all when it comes out but i would have liked new villains not used in those movies yet like killer croc or even man-bat but from what i deduce from these movies thus far is that they want a movie thats pretty believable so the idea of fantastical characters like those would go against that idea.oh and they said theres no way in the near future that robin would be added to the franchise altho there was talks for a while for this sequel to have catwoman in it which i read that christina ricci was locking in the spot for that (no rumors)

There was a photo in our newspaper yesterday, and Heath Ledger looks completely bad ass.  His makeup is smeared and there isn't even a hit of that over-the-top-silly-irony that Nickelson played.  Don't even get me started on the Two-Face of Tommy Lee Jones.  That was just ridiculous.  I'm so glad the direction of the series is closer to the dark side of the comic. 

And Maggie Gyllenhall is a far more appealing Rachel Dawes than that robotwife Katie.  I swear her husband bought her way into that part.

absolutely agree with everything you wrote constantce

i was reading that several batman villians will make a guest appearance but in their civilian names as they will be introduced to us while staying at arkham asylum.the one i remeber especially is a ms harleen quinzel

Meh wrote:

absolutely agree with everything you wrote constantce

cool cool