Re: Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

Hard2Kill wrote:

Have you guys heard of a comic named Hack/Slash, that might be an easy way to tie in some of these characters. I had heard they we doing a film of the comic but I haven't see any new lately.

Yea Todd Lincoln is actually directing the movie. We had an interview with him but right now he is busy shooting the movie. Hopefully soon we get that interview. I would love to see a movie done from the material of Hack/Slash..

i dunno why they would make a freddy vs jason vs ash. ash isnt a monster. i enjoyed freddy vs jason. it was refreshing. pretty entertaining movie.

i would love to see a freddy vs jason vs ash but only if ash was played by bruce.

What would be the point of having Ash if he wasn't played by BC? That's like going to the sex toy shop to buy drugs.

This rumor is really geting old.... I've read an interview with bruce a while back, And he even said so himself that this film has a snowball chance in hell to get made, I am sure at some point we will see a Freddy VS Jason 2, But as far as Ash nah i don't see it happening.

This synopsis sounds rediculous! HAHAHA FREDDY VS JASON VS ASH! I hope they don't film this! They need to make a FREDDY VS JASON 2 but with better actors, ACTUALLY THEY NEED TO BRING BACK people from the original films! HEATHER LANGENKAMP, TUESDAY KNIGHT, LISA WILCOX ect.

just after the freddy vs jason came out their were talks of a chucky vs candyman movie using voodoo as a link for the two.then their was talks of a michael vs pinhead but the akkads viewed pinhead as a "substandard foe" for their pride and joy myers.what SHOULD be made is an ash vs herbert west of "re-animator" for two good reasons.one is that the comic book version that came out a year or two ago did pretty good saleswise so people would be interested in seeing this fight and two i just want to see these two actors in the same movie as bruce campbell and jeffery combs are cult favs