Topic: NFL pickem contest

this is pretty simple just pick the team who you want to win no spreads

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

group ID  6125
pw      aliens

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-09-05 16:05:45)

Re: NFL pickem contest

Do I have to sign up on it?

Re: NFL pickem contest

RIP wrote:

Do I have to sign up on it?

yep its the same thing as last year rip, you did pretty good in week 1 but never picked again. mad

Re: NFL pickem contest

goldenwarrior wrote:

this is pretty simple just pick the team who you want to win no spreads

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

group  Horror
pw      aliens

Am I suppose to type in Horror and aliens, I'm confused. Am I suppose to sign up first cause last year was a blur to me.:P

Re: NFL pickem contest

RIP wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

this is pretty simple just pick the team who you want to win no spreads

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

group  Horror
pw      aliens

Am I suppose to type in Horror and aliens, I'm confused. Am I suppose to sign up first cause last year was a blur to me.:P

type in 6125 not horror and then type in aliens as the pw

All those that joined make sure you make your picks before tomorrow nights game.

Re: NFL pickem contest

goldenwarrior wrote:
RIP wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

this is pretty simple just pick the team who you want to win no spreads

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

group  Horror
pw      aliens

Am I suppose to type in Horror and aliens, I'm confused. Am I suppose to sign up first cause last year was a blur to me.:P

type in 6125 not horror and then type in aliens as the pw

All those that joined make sure you make your picks before tomorrow nights game.

It still says invalid ID and password.:(


Anyway, I have another dvd bet on tonights game with jmh and GW you will be proud of me cause I got the Saints over the Colts in it lol.:lol:

Re: NFL pickem contest

RIP, wtf?  are you in?  Cuz I am.

Re: NFL pickem contest

Constantce wrote:

RIP, wtf?  are you in?  Cuz I am.

I'll try it on my pc again when I get home from work today.

Re: NFL pickem contest

I'm in !

Re: NFL pickem contest

I recognize edogg & GW, but who are the others?

Re: NFL pickem contest

Constantce wrote:

I recognize edogg & GW, but who are the others?

Deuce devil is Dee Dee and there are few others from Reelhorror

BTW Dee Dee picked 12 out of 14 games correctly and has the lead so far, I guess that saying is right its better to be lucky than good. lol

JK good Job honey

Re: NFL pickem contest

oooohhh i didn't do so good lol

Re: NFL pickem contest

I thought Dee Dee might be the Deuce Devil!  She is kicking ass!!!!!!

edogg, at least we've got "the plumber" beneath us -

Re: NFL pickem contest

Constantce wrote:

I thought Dee Dee might be the Deuce Devil!  She is kicking ass!!!!!!

edogg, at least we've got "the plumber" beneath us -

lol , i dont know if thats a good thing ...:lol:

Re: NFL pickem contest

it's better to have a plumber beneath than OVER us.  that's fo sho roll

Re: NFL pickem contest

tru tru !!! lol

Re: NFL pickem contest

just a reminder to make your picks and good luck this week! smile

Re: NFL pickem contest

watching the denver/oakland OT -

DING!  That's the sound of the ball bouncing off the upright... the sound of me not being in last place.

Re: NFL pickem contest

oh.  uh, we all picked Denver.  oh well.  I'm still not in last place.

Re: NFL pickem contest

Constantce wrote:

watching the denver/oakland OT -

DING!  That's the sound of the ball bouncing off the upright... the sound of me not being in last place.

he he , i picked against my raiders .. but they should have won that shit  mad ....
oh well at least i'm not in last  wink

Re: NFL pickem contest

eDogg2012 wrote:
Constantce wrote:

watching the denver/oakland OT -

DING!  That's the sound of the ball bouncing off the upright... the sound of me not being in last place.

he he , i picked against my raiders .. but they should have won that shit  mad ....
oh well at least i'm not in last  wink

For Week 2 you were tied with Dee Dee for best  11 out of 16 thats almost 70% thats awesome.

Dee has the lead overall at 24 but I am still gonna catch her tongue

Re: NFL pickem contest

I am going to have to pick against my own team too if I'm going to win anything, thanks to McNabb.  I have his bobblehead facing the wall. 

Good job, edogg!

Re: NFL pickem contest

thx guys !

Re: NFL pickem contest

Congrats to the Ladies Constance and Dee, they outpicked me (Darn Bears) congrats!

Re: NFL pickem contest

Thanks, GW!  Yesterday was an awesome football day for me, especially with that big Eagles win!  Love those throwback uniforms!

I always root for the Saints too (unless they play Phila), so here's hoping they can seal the deal tonite and improve my overall standings.