Topic: Talk about Un-fucking-fair!!

Now Im sure you all heard about the two news helicopter that collided while following a Police chase in AZ. Now they want to pin the 4 deaths in the helicopters on the guy the police were chasing. To me thats un fair. yeah he was runnign from the police and shouldnt be but why should he be blamed for someones stupid mistake. The guy had nothing to do with those helicopters being there. They went there to show the news and it was their fault not his that they crashed. I wanna hear ur opinions on this

Re: Talk about Un-fucking-fair!!

Your absolutely right. It was pilot error not the fault of dude runnin from the cops.

I bet this guy is gonna get Life in prison cuz 4 people died while tryign to videotape the chase. That is just not fair. I understand that he did wrong by runnign from the cops but should he be blamed for 4 accidental deaths???

I totally agree with you sick.  It was his fault for running from the cops..but it wasn't his fault the guys in the chopper were too busy looking down at him instead of at each other.

i agree. it's not the guy's fault. he didnt crash the copters

i agree as well. he didnt make the piolet mess up while following, he was just running.

Well they said on the news that they might covict him of involuntary manslaughter so he won't get that much time in prison.

in fairness... would the helicopters have been there if the guy wasnt in a police chase? I agree he isnt directly at fault but he is indirectly responsible.

He can't be charged for their deaths. No way... I think they just want to blame him right now but after his court case he won't be charged for that, just the other shit he did.

no court will charge him with pilot error. But he still was the root cause and guaranteed some laws will change on news choppers

For sure the laws are going to change now with choppers covering chases. I'm really interested now to see what the outcome of this will be.

It's unfair.  But, that's the law for ya'.

I think it's unfair. You can't say it's his fault that the helicopters crashed because they were chasing him. It's the same shit as pressing charges against their boss for sending them out to chase someone... They had the stick on their hands and they crashed, that's the end of it.

If you guys know anything about laws in America being changed then you would know that it is never going to happen.. But if it does it will take lobbyists and years before anything happens on that front..

Goon wrote:

If you guys know anything about laws in America being changed then you would know that it is never going to happen.. But if it does it will take lobbyists and years before anything happens on that front..

Goon's right, it does take a long time for anything to happen wit laws because Congress can never decide on anything.

they have the actual video of it up at liveleak.com
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da6_1185572136

I think if they convict this man, it is an idictment off all of us

Sorry becuse he was commiting a crime an action he had control of (He did not have to commit the act) Folks died. The same thing as if a bank robber shot a weapon and the bullet hit a by standed blocks away.

Wayne50 wrote:

Sorry becuse he was commiting a crime an action he had control of (He did not have to commit the act) Folks died. The same thing as if a bank robber shot a weapon and the bullet hit a by standed blocks away.

I don't agry with that at all! He had no control over the pilots stupidity.

DemonToSome wrote:
Wayne50 wrote:

I don't agry with that at all! He had no control over the pilots stupidity.

yea he didnt they were filmign him and they werent payign attendion. its their fault not his. He souldnt be blamed for this. Yeah hes out braking the law but its their choice to follow him. Its not fair to him to be blamed for murder czu it was a stupid accident.

If he was NOT running from the police the Chopers would not have been there.
What did he do I have no heard that yet.

So by Meh's rationale if a Popparazzi is standing in the middle of the street taking a picture of a celeb and gets run over by a truck it's actually the stars fault because he was taking a picture of them? Come on guys, it's not the runners fault it's the stupid ass thats doing the flying. They fucked up bottom line, lets put blame where it belongs. If an airliner crashes because the pilot is being blown at the time. it's not the stuardess's fault for sucking his dick it's the pilot's fault for crashing. All this poor bastard is guilty of is his original crime and running from the cops. There's my 2 cents.