Topic: New Record, 161 Folks on the Boards

Gooner just pointed out we had a new record today with 161 folks on the boards at one time today. Not to shabby at all. Thanks to all you regulars who keep spreading the word about the prettiest looking bunch of hororr fans on the inter-web... YOU GUYS!!

Re: New Record, 161 Folks on the Boards

I assume by "pretty" you mean TiM the Zombie.  Everyone else is just "mediocre".  Even Meh.  tongue

That is pretty sweet. Not to shabby at all. cool

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I assume by "pretty" you mean TiM the Zombie.  Everyone else is just "mediocre".  Even Meh.  tongue

dont make me throw you to the wolves and take away your shiney moderator badge...  i will abuse my power to get respect... oh yes i will

big_smile

Like the great Cartman says: "Respect my authoritie!" big_smile

Meh wrote:

dont make me throw you to the wolves and take away your shiney moderator badge...  i will abuse my power to get respect... oh yes i will

Ugly people always try and abuse their powers.....they've got nothing else going for them

thats kool

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Watch out Tim, Eli Roth might get jealous of you.:lol:

Eli Roth ain't got nothing on me!  tongue

lol I dont think there is a single thread TiM posts on that we cant turn into an Eli Roth thread!

You know, I was thinkin the same thing... tongue

jmh314 wrote:

lol I dont think there is a single thread TiM posts on that we cant turn into an Eli Roth thread!

That's because Tim is really Eli Roth. He's his own #1 fan, lol....jk.:lol:

How do we know for sure that 161 is a record?

Heh well we have never seen it any higher that 161.. I mean thats MUCH higher then the 120s that I have come across recently

goon has a clicker and everytime somebody comes in he clicks it. Thats how he knows smile