Topic: Boyds Back

So I aint been here for awhile, went through a stretch witout a computer then just a stretch of being constantly on the move. Just thought I'd anounce my return, not sure if anybody cares that Im back or even knew that I was gone but Ive made my return.

Re: Boyds Back

welcome bak, i remember u if noone else does tongue

Welcome back and post away!

welcome back.

Welcome.  Back.  To.  Hell.

welcome back!!!

Welcome back Boyd!

Between BDD and Boyd missing time for computer related issues, Raven missing time for a broken collarbone/personal commitments, and RIP missing time for a bullet to the chest our members all seem to be having some bad luck lately.....who's next to get swallowed by this beast?

Could it be... Meh, himself!?!?!

We could only be so lucky....j/k....but then who would supply us with all our horror needs?

Welcome back

I'm still havin a hard time findin time to get on, I'm moving around constantly these days. And I've got so much on my plate lately, includin gettin ready to start college in like 19 days so this is a real hectic time for me right now.

Get on when you can.  Don't rush, we ain't going anywhere.  wink

I agree with Tim.  We will still be here when you get back.  Once you get to college you will have plenty of time to post.  lol

I'm doin the church thing now too, which is interesting cause I was one who always thought church was'nt for me. This place is amazing though, what ever you thought you knew about church this place is completly different. I mean think of a church where soccar moms sit side by side wit bikers in leather jackets, this place really is something. If your curious go to www.theroc.com and you'll see what Im talkin about

Hey man thats cool that your back.. Glad to see you are doing the church thing too.. I'm not an uber religious person but its always good to have a place to go to when you have some problems..