Topic: Ravens Here

Hey guys sorry I've been gone for so long I was hoping I didn't get deleted lol..I've had so much going on in my life and it sure as hell wasn't for the best and also I broke my collar bone and had my daughters first birthday party..but I'm back not the best typer right now but I'm back smile

Re: Ravens Here

sorry to hear about your injury but great to have you back! My son is gonna be a year old in october! Happy Birthday to yer wee un

Welcome back!

Welcome Back!!!! Happy Birthday to your daughter and wow!!! everyone is going to know you are a Ninja now with that broken collar bone..ouch!! I was getting antzy wondering where you were, hope your on the mend:)

get well soon - i'm sure that hurts like hell.  and I know how hard it can be to take care of a little one when you are busted up.  best of luck smile

I was wondering where the heck my girl was.  So glad to see you back darlin'.  I missed you!  Hope that collar bone heals soon cause I have heard that hurts like a bitch.  Welcome back!!    big_smile

Welcome back sexy girl and sorry about the other night when we fell outta bed and I accidentally broke your collar bone cause you were too rough on being on top of me that night lol....jk.:lol::P

Welcome back, Raven.  We would never delete you.  wink

get well soon Raven we missed you around here. Great to see you back on the boards and a big Happy birthday to your little one, or not so little one anymore.

Welcome back Raven.  Glad to hear it is just you collarbone and nothing super crazy.  Collar bone breaks suck cause there isnt much they can do other than limit your arm movement, so it's not gonna be a fun healing process.  Good luck with that and congrats to your daughters first birthday!

welcome back Raven, hope the collar bone heals quick.

Great to see you back Raven! I'm so sorry what happened to you and hope you have a speedy recovery. You'll be better in no time so you can rejoin the ninja army and we can take out the dreaded pirates.

RIP wrote:

Welcome back sexy girl and sorry about the other night when we fell outta bed and I accidentally broke your collar bone cause you were too rough on being on top of me that night lol....jk.:lol::P

god Rip you just had to tell them didn't you lol...thanks guys..it really sucked when I broke it I was doing really good here I've never broke a bone in my life and now at age of 27 I break my collar bone...tomorrow I go to see the bone doctor thats what I call him and he'll tell me if the bone is going back in place which I'm hoping it will be because if not I will need to get pins put in my shoulder..Ravens party went well and I still can't believe shes one I have picture's of her and as soon as I get them on my computer I'll post them..it sucks wearing this sling I can't wait to take it off lol..

welcome back Raven and heal up soon.

Welcome back...

welcome back and get well soon big_smile

Breaking your collar bone isn't as bad as accidentally shooting yourself in the chest like I did back in June lol.:P

RIP wrote:

Breaking your collar bone isn't as bad as accidentally shooting yourself in the chest like I did back in June lol.:P

hey RIP, this isnt a contest to see who can hurt themselves the most

How are ya feeling today my twisted friend? did the doc give ya good pain meds?
I hope your feeling better!!!!

thedeadshallrule wrote:

How are ya feeling today my twisted friend? did the doc give ya good pain meds?
I hope your feeling better!!!!

good its feeling better every day thank god I'm starting to beable to raise my arm more..I went to the docs yesterday and he said it looks and its healing nicely..yeah they did they gave me vicadine I never took any kind of pain meds before so I was feeling like woohoo for a few days..I stopped taking it after a week or so it was giving me nightmares real bad...lol..I told my dad I was tweaking..

I hope you are 100% real soon.  I have missed you sista!  big_smile

Welcome back and glad to hear you're on the mend.  Take care. smile