Re: Bloodrayne anyone?

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Actually TW, Bloodrayne made over 20million on the DVD apparently last I checked.  So, they made back budget and a bit of profit.

I thought ALONE IN THE DARK was decent, could have been better if Tara Reid wasn't in it.  It was better than HOUSE OF THE DEAD imo.

Really? If that's the case, wow. Everything I read on imdb or boxoffice mojo lists it as losing money still. These are the stats from boxofficemojo:

Budget: 25 million
Worldwide Gross: $3,621,531
Rental Gross: 5.26 million
Amount of people's time Uwe Boll has wasted: Too high to count

Thomas Hewitt wrote:
thegoldensimatar wrote:

Actually TW, Bloodrayne made over 20million on the DVD apparently last I checked.  So, they made back budget and a bit of profit.

I thought ALONE IN THE DARK was decent, could have been better if Tara Reid wasn't in it.  It was better than HOUSE OF THE DEAD imo.

Really? If that's the case, wow. Everything I read on imdb or boxoffice mojo lists it as losing money still. These are the stats from boxofficemojo:

Budget: 25 million
Worldwide Gross: $3,621,531
Rental Gross: 5.26 million
Amount of people's time Uwe Boll has wasted: Too high to count

Alone in the Dark would have been better if Uwe Boll didn't direct it and didn't cast Tara Reid, Christian Slater, and the cornball Stephen Dorff.:lol:

With all the shit that is said about Uwe Boll these days (and he deserves most of it) i'm ctually looking forward to his new film 'Seed.' BloodRayne 2...I'll give it a chance. But the whole Wild West, Billy the Kid thing..thats about the weirdest thing since Jason X tongue

I'm also looking forward to Postal and Dungeon Siege along with Seed.

Alone in the Dark Arrgh! Hated it. When the (insert words of profanity) was the guy ever alone. Prefer to watch the game.