Topic: More of sickfucks rants

I was watchign CNN the other night yes I watch the news. But anyway it was Sunday Night i beleive and H Clinton was on talkign bout women 18 years old will be drafted into war!!! Thats sooo stupid. If there a draft Id put the gun to my head. Yes I do love this country but I have things planned out for my life and Im sure alot of women dont want to join the army. In my words if theres a draft for the army, Hundreds maybe even thousands more soldiers will die. Because these guy will go over there scared and wont know what to do and their dead. And That pisses me off cuz I no shes gonna win this election and if she does I hope to God someone puts a bullet in her head or impeaches her cuz She is not someone I want to trust to run this country. My Vote is for the black man that sounds racial but its not I jsut forget his name. But I was watchign that he wants to pull out Our soldiers and have teams sent in to defeat these towel heads and win the war. He has a good plan better then bushs and better then Miss. Clintons.

Next thing School!! Its almost that time to go back to skool again. Im afraid to since while I was in sumemr skool cuz i fucked around in regular school I was called down to the office. It is assumed that I am goign Psychotic and already have a hitlist. Beleive this shit. They'er worried that i may need help cuz I liek to wirte horror stories. Soo nwo Im on their "watch List" Fuckers. I hate school I swear to god I do. But anyway I thinkk we need a new school program. heres wat happens in my school.
We get in at 730 go to breakfast start class at 8 and have four 45 minute clases then lunch and then our 5 6 and 7 period clases after lunch. Some classes are soooo stupid take science. Ill never be a scientist and i ahte science I could give 2 shits abotu what a cell does. Histroy Im a fan of it but we dont need it in life. Algabra!!! X plus Y equals 100 how the fuck si that possible No wonder i failed it. We're never gonna use it man.
But anyway I think we shoudl have classes with Basic Math and English. Thats all we need right. In my opinion i think we should all have a thought of what we want to do when we all grow up. Liek me I want to be a wirter and director and I wanna do that. im not gonna change my mind. Soo why dont they let me take then classes for it. You know soo if any of u want to debate me I welcome all challengers big_smile

Re: More of sickfucks rants

ok, i agree with you on some things, like the draft. its bullshit. but i do think that if a draft is put into place, that both men and women should be eligable for it. and i agree that H. Clinton isnt a good candiate for president. i wouldnt vote for her. (the black guy u were thinking about is Barak Obama) and i would vote for him. i think we just need to get our troops out of iraq and the middle east all together. every other nation allready has (except for Britan, but they are trying o get all of their troops out now.)

now onto school. i had to go to summer school too, so dont worry about that. what is fucked up is that your on the watch list because you like horror movies and writing horror stories. i dont like getting up so damn early in the mornings either. id rather go to school at like 9 and then leave at 4 or 5. algebra is pretty much pointless. i failed it too. English is one of my personal favorite subjects, and i do like history sometimes, untill we start learning about really boring stuff thats just a bunch of different dates.
one thing that has really been pising me off is Bush's No child left behind bill that was passed. it allowed a bunch of people into my woodshop class that failed woodshop 1, and then they r in woods 2. but to be in woods 2, it says you have to pass woods 1, but they didnt, and because of no child left behind, they were allowed in the class anyways. that rwally made me mad.

Not much debate from me about your stuff.  I dont get into political wars as I am not political at all and dont get involved in things like that.

Now with school, yes basic classes make sense and you are right that a lot of it wont necessarily be used again.  But being as I am only about 18 months out of college, I will say this.  I am amazed at the people in the working world that cant spell, speak proper english, or do basic math.  I dont know the reasoning behind it but it's like the basics arent even applied to people.  If it wasnt for spell check, the corporate world would be a mess of jobs just to have people proofread e-mails and reports going out.    I by no means am a literary genious as I am a terrible speller and probably use a comma more than a period(I am sure this is riddled with literary errors and spelling mistakes).  But I think the basics are the most important to continue to teach.  You may not realize how much you need it later on, or how easy it is to forget as well.

yeah, math does suck. but i am not taking math this quarter, because my college does require that you take math freshman year but it doesnt say when, so i will take it second quarter. but really, i hate math. too numbery

Anythign passed Dividing and Multiplying is pointless to me. I dont get it at all. I wanna learn hwo to figure out precentances and shit u no. Like i dont remember learnign this i dunno why but i dont think i ever learened it. But Im glad soem of u agree and JHm i no ur not political or anythign and thats kool

One reason why I think English should be taught all through HS and College: Sickfucks rant above.  It is nothing personal sickfuck, it is a general thing.  Our youth is being brought up to type and write and even talk with shortened terms like "ur" and "U" and other things like "IDK", "NDB" and "L8r".   Sure we are all guilty of using some things like lol and such, but I have seen people talk this way and write everyday things this way.  I understand it is all a fast abbreviated method to "chat" and "text" , but it is expanding into every day speech and cause major verbal communication problems. 

After spending my last 18 months on my first real job out of college, English is a downfall for a lot of people.  I have noticed typing, spelling, and grammar are terrible for people.  But they dont know because computers have changed the process.  It doesnt matter if you are wrong or improper, it fixes it for you.  Then people wonder why they have a tough time in interviews or social work environments because their language skills are bad but they never know because when they see it on screen or use it online it is either fixed for them or just a commonly excepted practice.

I know this is not be the case with everyone or with all of our youth, but just by my limited amount of time in the "real world" (as I have been told thats what it is) and observing why people struggle, I think a lot of it comes down to basic English and Grammer.

that makes perfect sense jhm, iv seen it too. i had my english teacher complaing that people were turing papers in that were completely written in computr slang. no, i know that im not the best speller in the world, and i do have a hard time with some grammer (mostly just identifing if words are verbs ad-verb etc.) but there have been some people in my classes that i was just like "oh my god, how can they not pronounce simple words" seriously, we were reading the book 1984 by George Orwell (great book by the way) and its not that hard of a book, and some of the people in the class couldnt read some words that iv known for years, or they just couldnt sound out a word and try to pronounce it right. noe, i know that my reading level is way abopve what the average is for people my age, but seriously.... what i could understand, was people having a hard time reading some Shakespear, and i even have some trouble with that at times, because he writes with words in conjuctions that you usually dont see and stuff like that.

I'm not an american so I can't tell you who I'd vote for but someone should pull the troops out of there ASAP.

Back to school, I agree with the fact that you shouldn't be taught courses that you won't need. Although I disagree with the courses you chose. Physics is my mayor and I would have loved to have more math and physics courses in HS instead of some lame ass history, philosophy, grammar, biology, etc... etc... We should be able to chose at first day of HS with the possibility to change if you made a mistake or found something that you love even more than your first option.

BTW, I've loved science since the day I realized I didn't know how something worked.

PS: I'm not a nerd. tongue

Teachers jsut piss me off. Ill be honest English was my easiest class. I always liked going there cuz i sat in the back away from people and I was able to draw and write notes and shit I even got in some food and drinks while she was teaching Im a lil bad ass in there big_smile But i still did my work I cant write stories of love and shit I need gore I need some Psychotic freak hacking people up!!!! I cant end my stories nicely everyone else likes em they really enjoied my Romeo and Juliet Alternate Ending LMFAO It was better then the original I think.

I haven't been is school for a long time so I'm not gonna pretend that I know what it's like now. It sounds like your shcool is trying to cover their ass by putting you on a watch list. This is crap, what it means to me is that nobody wants to sit down with you and have an adult conversation and find out if you have problems or if your stories are how you express your creativity. I belive you have to have a good education to make it in todays world no matter what you want to do. That means a good understanding of our history as a nation and a good grasp of our language and culture. Yes classes are boring but we all had to do it and our kids will do it too. I feel like it kind of paying your dues before you're released into the worls to be a productive member of society.

I don't know how much longer do you have to stay at school but I think the best thing could be to play their game. Write lame stories and stuff like that, you could save yourself some trouble but still write what you want in your free time.

JMH, I'm on the same page as you.   Sickf**k - even though this website is a casual setting, you're debating.  You could get your opinion across more effectively with a message that's easier to read.

There's nothing to debate about.  I hate school.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

There's nothing to debate about.  I hate school.

u and me both TiM

I never liked school, except for speech and drama, some english classes. Other than that it seemed like a total waste of time. Maybe if it would have been more interesting, I would have wanted to go on to college. Instead I went into the military/USN best thing I ever did, got to move around, meet people, grow into who I am and get some good training, I worked in communications, it was a good experience.
Now I am a teacher my students learn and apply, we focus on their interests and bring out the creative best. Go over what is not understood, and enjoy what we are doing.

i hated school, too. whoever said high school is the best years of your life must've been on crack. but im done with school now. im in college. hope it's better than high school

I miss highschool now that I am in my late 30's. I miss playing varsity football and hanging out with my old friends back then.

Another thing that Im gonna rant about are those fucking bitch ass teachers!! School really changed since alot of people have been there. The teachers dont help you out, its all about do yourself. I hate that these fuckers can get in front of you in the lunch line but if you cut in line you get sent to the office and get DETENTION!!!!! A detention for cutting in line. What the fuck makes teachers soo fucking special that they can cut in line and eat before you. We only have a half hour to eat lunch to. Dont give me that bullshit that we need our time off too Fuck you man. Thats bullshit, I have to eat too and I hate that they could get cocky with you. If you ever hear me talk I sometimes have a cocky tone. But thats how I am to prove a point. They could fuckign say shit about you but if you say anythign its ISS OSS, a fine or kick out of school. Thats soo stupid teachers have no right to do that shit. They shouldnt be able to speak to us liek that and in high school too. In 4 years we're gonna b on our own and they cant talk to us like human beings. Who the fuck gave them the right to harrass us and shit. I cant wait til School starts now Im gonna be the biggest fuckign dickhead to those fuckers who hated for years and then switch schools.

I don't really see what there is to complain about; when I was in school teachers were still allowed to punish students physically and I remember a time or two when I got a paddle to the ass.  Straightened me right out, though.

I'd take a teacher cutting in front of me in the lunch line over that any day of the week.  Besides, if you do what you're supposed to do in school -- pay attention and learn -- then teachers have no reason to disrespect you.

My two cents.

i understand where your coming from, but most of the teachers at my school treat you like an adult and actually respect you, at least once you become a junior. theres this one teacher that gets everyone in trouble no matter what, i used to fuck with him all the time
but no one ever got in trouble when he sent them to the ofice because they knew hat he lies and makes things over dramitic. and about the teachers cutting, they dont do it at my school, but im not usually in the lunch line because we have open lunch and i got off campus to get food.

sickf**k wrote:

They shouldnt be able to speak to us liek that and in high school too. In 4 years we're gonna b on our own and they cant talk to us like human beings. Who the fuck gave them the right to harrass us and shit.

You think you cant be talked to like that now, just wait until you get out of high school and will "b on your own" as you say.  There are twice as many dickheads in the real world, and there isnt much you can do about it unless you want to end up in jail or unemployed your whole life.  Someone will always be there to talk shit or to harass you, so get used to it.  And if you dont like their freedom to do so, blame the Constitution.

yea they still treat us like fucking middle school kids in my school!!! I hate my school they hand out fines like candy. I fucking hate it I Hate PA too Im moving out to california as soon as i finish high school. I take stand it here anymore

sickf**k wrote:

yea they still treat us like fucking middle school kids in my school!!! I hate my school they hand out fines like candy. I fucking hate it I Hate PA too Im moving out to california as soon as i finish high school. I take stand it here anymore

lol and there arent any assholes out in california?  lol

I dunno but it sounds better then this hell hole im in now. I rather go to a nice place by the beach Orange County or sumthing I hate the east coast its fuckign useless

hey, i grew up on the east coats in CT, i love it out there. try living in the middle of nowhere Missuri. i actually live in kansas City but im surounded by nothing but flat and farms, drives me fucking insane. i grew up around forests and mountains, and all this flat pisses me off