Re: More of sickfucks rants

jmh314 wrote:
sickf**k wrote:

yea they still treat us like fucking middle school kids in my school!!! I hate my school they hand out fines like candy. I fucking hate it I Hate PA too Im moving out to california as soon as i finish high school. I take stand it here anymore

lol and there arent any assholes out in california?  lol

grass is always greener I think jmh wink

In defense of Teachers, anyone else want to put in the years they do to graduate and teach, then have to put up with arseholes 24/7, and earn a pretty poor wage into the bargain?

I'm with you on that.  I keep wondering why athletes make millions of dollars a year despite not providing any kind of real service, while teachers get paid peanuts to instruct our children, educate them and help us shape them into adults. 

It's all ass-backwards.

Yea I have always wondered the same thing.. Teachers definetly deserve more pay.. I have always thought of the same analogy.. Athletes PLAY A GAME and get paid millions.. Teachers help mold the youth into the future.. Doesn't make any sense..

Sickf**k - No offense dude.. but I think you just have a very short fuse and it really shows.. I think if you had a better view of life everything would be much better for you. I had fun in High School.. Yea I hated the work but I got along with everyone.. Teachers are people too.. try just talking to one of them.. I dd that quite a bit about shit outside of school.. You would be surprised how cool some of them may actually be..

I agree with Goon.  It's nothing personal, but you do seem to have a very short fuse.  You just need to understand there are two sides to every story.  Not everything can be the way you want it to be.  They are just doing their job and trying to make a living.  If that means enforcing rules and having students like you be angry, the will have to do it if it means getting a paycheck and putting food on their table.  But for every one or two students who hate them or hate school, there are one or two students who love their teachers and the experience.  High School is what you make of it so go out and try and enjoy it.

Here is a quote that I have lived by for a few years now to help me calm down as an opinionated person who thought my views were the only way things should be done:
"To think that one's actions could please the masses is indeed a notion bound in irony; someone will inevitably find something wrong in almost everything. So do what it is you do best and remember to have enough tolerance for two."

thats a good quote Jim.

Yea but its easier said then done u no. Like these teachers are from hell or something, they dont help u at all its the worst fuckign school ever. I might sound like i have a short fuse but I dont think i do I jsut liek to say fuck and shit. But anyway The teachers are just assholes, Ill give u a story about my school, It was about April and I took my camera into school soo I could take it with me after school, cuz i was going to rent movies and I take my camera almost everywhere, So we're at lunch and my girlfriend is lookign in my backbag for her MP3 player that i put songs on for her. And then cmaera happens to b showing and this fat fuck saw it and went to the office and said that i was filming her. I get called down and as soon as I get in where the camera? I go all the way to my class get my backpack go to the office and i give her the cmaera. First theres no tape no prove that I filmed her. She didnt see a light she didnt see anything I could get any of this out. She takes the camera and says urll get it back when ur parents come in to get it. Does listen to my side of the story cuz im on the watch list. Thats the bullshti im talking about. Im not sayign all teachers are bastards or bitches but alot of them are.

now thats messed up. first off, there was no proof that you were filming anything, and second, they shouldnt be able to get things out of your bag, because that your private buisness. at my school, the only way they can take away electronics is if you are using it or if it is out of your bag. which fo you, it wasnt either.

well if it was anything like wit my school was you could deny to take something out of your bag. and they could only legally take it out if your parents agreed. thats how my school was, the only thing they had the right to look through that you had no say was lockers cause they owned them.

Alright more rants by me, Hilary Clinton!!! This woman pisses me off soooo much. Now I have nothing againist women but women should not be president. Now I love women and respect them but still they shouldnt be president. Heres my point women have that "special time of the month" now lets say a terrorist attack happens during that "time" shes gonna be pissed man. But I for one dislike H Clinton just cuz of her ideas. I dont like her plans for us and I just dont liek her. So share your ideas with this, those who want to

i think it would be a good idea to have a woman president, but i dont think Hilary is the right choice. i dont sgree with alot of her polocies and stuff... i just dont like her

Yeah....I dont agree with the women "that time of the month" thing as a reason for you not thinking they should be president or not sickf**k.  I think thats a pretty bullshit statement actually.  You can dislike a candidate for their opinions and views, but just because she is a woman and might be irritable once a month is a fucking joke.

I agree with Jim.  Drew, that came off as completely ignorant.

Im sorry if i offended anyone but im jsut gonna forget bout this subject b4 i get in more trouble sorry

sickf**k wrote:

Im sorry if i offended anyone but im jsut gonna forget bout this subject b4 i get in more trouble sorry

It happens man.  Sometimes you just get caught up and things come off bad.  It happens to everyone from time to time.  Statements like that just kind of irk me, so it hit a nerve.  I'd worry more about the reaction of some of our female posters around here.  It could spark off a whole huge thing.

Really, I'm just shaking my head about it.   I'm disappointed, and right now I'm kind of anti-sickf**k, but I'm going to make a conscious effort to give you/him another chance. 

RIP pisses me off every three times he posts, but because the other two are great contributions, I would still say that I like him. 

Not that it matters.   Just my 2 cents.

I vote for Drew Brees! big_smile

I just want to apoligize for my behavior last night, like my point didnt come out right and it sounds very sexisc ( i think thats how u spell it) but I was very ignorant, and didnt think b4 I posted it. But I am very sorry for any guy or women i offended it wont happen again, sad

sickf**k wrote:

it wont happen again, sad

Somehow I don't believe that lol j/k

hey sick... it happens, i offend people almost every day of my life... oone time (no this is just an example from when i wqs still smokin weed everyday of my life) i told this one girl i knew who was trying to get me to convert to be a Christian that "Jesus could fuck himself with a ten pound dildo." i was high at the time and didnt realize how much that actually hurt her. so see... it can happen to everyone, someone might just take something the wrong way and get offended.

And why you just told us that, the world will never know.  roll

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2007-08-10 13:35:07)

haha wow Thanks for that image Deathgate hahaha j/k

Not to be a dick, but this thread in general really makes me wish rants could be limited to being written only by people who actually know what they're talking about.

Ridiculous, plain and simple.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

And why you just told us that, the world will never know.  roll

lol Tim, i just figured that it would show that everyone has said stuff they dont mean tongue

LoudLon wrote:

Not to be a dick, but this thread in general really makes me wish rants could be limited to being written only by people who actually know what they're talking about.

Alright u have a pretty good point there, now I dont mean to be a dick but heres what I think if nobody likes what i talk about dont read it, Yes some of my rants are a little fucked up and it sounds like I dunno what i saying an dI admit sometimes it does, some people might not understand my point and some might. thats what I have to say.

LoudLon wrote:

This wasn't intended to make you sound like a dick?

In defense of Drew, if you don't like it, stay the hell away from it.  This thread is clearly titled "more of sickf**k's rants", so, if you don't like what he has to say, don't read it.