Re: More of sickfucks rants

jmh314 wrote:

I agree with Goon.  It's nothing personal, but you do seem to have a very short fuse.  You just need to understand there are two sides to every story.  Not everything can be the way you want it to be.  They are just doing their job and trying to make a living.  If that means enforcing rules and having students like you be angry, the will have to do it if it means getting a paycheck and putting food on their table.  But for every one or two students who hate them or hate school, there are one or two students who love their teachers and the experience.  High School is what you make of it so go out and try and enjoy it.

Here is a quote that I have lived by for a few years now to help me calm down as an opinionated person who thought my views were the only way things should be done:
"To think that one's actions could please the masses is indeed a notion bound in irony; someone will inevitably find something wrong in almost everything. So do what it is you do best and remember to have enough tolerance for two."

Aye, I have a quote, "Love many, trust few, and learn to paddle your own canoe"
When it comes to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation it is wonderful to "share" your thoughts, but think how it would affect you if you were on the receiving end.
I like to hear people's thoughts and how they feel especially if they completely differ from my own, that's how I learn and grow. A rant section is kewl as long as it isn't intended to produce chaos.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

i agree TDSR, but i dont think sick ranting is making any chaos. i think we all have oppinions about what he has to say and, for the most part, the people on here are cool about not getting too pissed at each other and just try to explain their oppinions rather than force it down other peoples throats.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

like I dont want anyone to b pissed of like this place is for everyone to agree or disagree with me, Im not trying to pick a fight with anyone or anything, Im just saying whats on my mind and getting your opinions on what I think is wrong or fucked up.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

Alright now This rant is different then my lastest ones, but it has to do with the government sort of, but anyway I always see these young teenage drivers getting killed in their shitty cars. I have sources that i can see pictures and stuff liek that and sometimes the car is totally gone. Now Im a new comer to the road and I am very safe and yet a good driver for my little experience. I have to see this I see these new cars with inforced steel and 8 air bags and they are known as the safer cars. No where i come from theres ALOT of Middle class and lower class people. My parents make some good money but not great but its good enough for us. Now Im checking insurance out and its soooo expensive and for a newer car its even MORE. Now this may sound a littel more like a speech then a rant but anyway How can you expect  younger drivers to pay anywhere from 300 to 1000 for insurance. Im gonna get alot of feedback from you but like Im stuck with a 2000 car cuz I will not go down any lower then a 2000 and cant go any higher then a 2000. I think we can save some young lives if we lower the insurance.

The same with gas prices, there is NO NEED to be paying 269 for a gallon of gas( thats where im from) and as much as 450 for a gallon!!! Then there young people working at places for i believe the minimum wage is 750 or 8 Im no 100% sure, but how are not jsut young people but all people who didnt get a good schooling and didint go to college and didnt get to his/her goals in life. There was a time when the wage was 515 last year!! At least thats how much I got for washing dishes (suckiest job ever!!!)  America shouldnt be this expensive!!! I cant even cant a pack of  gum for 25 cents anymore!!! dONT GET ME STARTED WITH TAXES TOo we get our pay check taxes are taken out for what?!?!?! the roads is PA fuckign blow soo thats not it, Our cities/towns scumy, dirty, and disgusting soo thats out, **thinking** I cant think fo anythign else.
Lucky for me I live in farm country where the air is fresh and I dont smell Human shit and flirt, trust the cow shit is way better then the smell in some towns.

Then we have terrorists in this country STILL plannign attacks on us BIG SHOCKER. Mexicans coming in by a bus load living here tax free!!! Then when they get caught guess what happens? back to the border you go and what happens then? back over the border to a new town. But I said it beofre and I will say it again I rather live with these Mexicans then being worried that my plane will be hijacked and flown into a building. Call me racist but Im not gonan change my look on the middle eastern people, not one god damn one of them its ok for them to poitn and laugh when 9/11 happened but when theres a civil war in their country they call us to help them and we're dumb enough to Kill EVEN more soldiers and waste even more money cuz Bush wants a Peaceful world. Hes more fuckign concerned about Iraq that he forgot about America and its Dream. My new tagline for American is the American JOKE!!! Everything about America is wrong someone has to get into office fire those Money Loving bastards and get an entire new team in there that will actally worry more about America cuz our war is not helping one bit we wont stop terrorists blowing each other up in their own country LET THEM DO IT!!! Guard our planes with our troops. Guard the border with them, guard our ports. One fat sercurity guard with mace isnt gonna protect ours planes/ports/and borders. Fix Americas problems get good health care, let us have some fucking spending money instead of having a limit of 200 or less. Give us a break Fix our problems then you could worry bout the fuckers blowing each other up in their countries. I believe if you lvoe Iraq and Bush soo i highly recommand you and him go to Iraq and help yourselfs.

As many of you can tell i am extememly pissed off about these subjects, and may even come off racist but I hate what is going on and its disgusts me that some people just ignore the facts. This is for those who ignore the facts
"O gas prices are up 2 bucks again" What do you do? You buy it....
"O they want to lower Minimum wage to 350" What do you do? you take it
"O Bush wants to invade Canada cuz their good at hockey" ( No Offense anyone from Canada) What do you do? You agree 
Without sayign anythign you might as well agree with everything the government says which  to me 99% of the time is complete bullshit.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

Wow you hit a whole bunch of subjects in that one.  Well just a few thoughts:

Just because your car isnt as "new" as it can be doesnt mean it's less safe.  People can die just as easy in newer cars than older ones.  A lot of deaths result from negligence, Driving under the influence, and not weating seatbelts.  You can be in as safe a car as possible but if you arent wearing your seatbelt properly, or at all or you do stupid things while driving like put on makeup, text message, or drive drunk, your risk is great. 

The car insurance is all based on statistics.  Stastically people under the age of 25 get in more accidents and get more tickets.  This occurs with males more than females.  So if you are a male under 25, expect to pay more.  it is based off accident records, statistcs and stuff like that.  You may see other people from age ranges in accidents, but just know that the 16-25 age range has many more.  And since new cars are worth more, they cost more to insure.  So if you are under 25 and get a newer car, you should expect to pay for it.

Gas prices, yes some of it may be the oil companies, but a lot of it is simple supply and demand.  If every person with a car cut out two unnecessary trips to the store or just out in general a week, the gas saved would be astronomical and would help lower gas prices.  Just because people have a car makes them think they have to use it, therefore gas demand is higher because use is high.  If we all cut out unnecessary trips and car pool more, the prices will go down as use and demand goes down. 

I dont get involved too much with things about our government as I am not very political.  All I am gonna say is everyone I know seems "anti-bush" and "democrats" these days, but who says the next guy will do any better?  Just because candidates promise one thing does not mean it will get done or they wont make other stupid decisions.  Our society is too divided on issues these days to ever make people happy.  Every president from here on out will probably be called for "impeachment" by citizens because someone wont like them for something they do.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

sickf**k wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

Not to be a dick, but this thread in general really makes me wish rants could be limited to being written only by people who actually know what they're talking about.

Ridiculous, plain and simple.

Alright u have a pretty good point there, now I dont mean to be a dick but heres what I think if nobody likes what i talk about dont read it, Yes some of my rants are a little fucked up and it sounds like I dunno what i saying an dI admit sometimes it does, some people might not understand my point and some might. thats what I have to say.

How is anybody going to know what your talking about unless they read it. You posted this on an open board where anyone online is free to read it and give their opinions on what the fuck you say.
I for one am getting tired of reading your rants and shit but if I choose to read it I have all the right to read it even if I don't like it.
LoudLon had the right to say what he did IMO.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

Everyone needs to chill out a little about this.  Yes, not everyone agrees with his rants.  I am a culprit of this myself.  But if you dont wanna read them, dont read them.  If you do wanna read them, then read them.  But if you choose to read them understand that you may not agree or may not enjoy it.  If you dont agree, you can either state reasons why not or just leave it at that and say nothing.  Sickf**k clearly labels his rant topics most the times, so there should be no surprises.  He is entitled to ranting, and if it helps him feel better to get it off his chest, more power to him.  The rants spark some interesting thoughts and commentary from most whether you agree or disagree.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

TiM the Zombie wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

Not to be a dick, but this thread in general really makes me wish rants could be limited to being written only by people who actually know what they're talking about.

Ridiculous, plain and simple.

This wasn't intended to make you sound like a dick?

In defense of Drew, if you don't like it, stay the hell away from it.  This thread is clearly titled "more of sickf**k's rants", so, if you don't like what he has to say, don't read it.

Hold up --

Tim, quoting yours because I don't know how to quote more than one post at a time (if it can even be done) but yours mirrors the same thing sick's said, so I'll kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.  Not calling you out, just addressing seperate but similar comments:

How was I supposed to know I'd be offended by something he said before actually reading it?  I've read this thread from the first post; he hasn't said anything before which has overly offended me.  In fact, I thought until the post which prompted my response that the thread was actually pretty damn funny, intentionally or not.  What, I'm supposed to be psychic so I can look ahead and see if he's going to say something I think is ignorant before actually reading it? 

Yet when he finally does say something that prompts a response out of me, I get lip for it -- when at least two or three others had already called him on the ignorant comment, yet nothing had been said to them?  Why did I get called out?  Because I'm "new"?  I'm a pretty tolerant and fair minded guy, but that's bullshit.  If my dislike of what he said gets that kind of reprimand, then shouldn't also the other folks who've commented similarly?

Of course, now that I know what to expect from this thread I'll avoid it in the future, and if I do read it, I won't comment.  I'm not a trouble maker.  I just come here to gab and hang out.  But giving me static for not liking what he said, but not the folks who commented on his post before I did? 

That's straight up bullshit, no matter who you slice it.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

LoudLon, i dont think Tim was saying that you cant voice your oppinions about the topic, its more that you said that you think the topics should be "limited to people who actually know what they are talking about". i personally had no trouble understanding Sick's rant, but i can see how someone could misinterprite it. you were pretty much saying the Sick dost know what he is talking about when its fairly odviously something he is pissed about and that he does know at least something about. and no, its not because your new, its just the way you worded it.

as for your latest rant Sick... theres alot to cover. with the insurance... i completely agree because my mom is paying nearly 200$ for her new car (which is an '04) and she was only paying like 60$ for her old one which was a 1991. and because of the price increase, money has been a little bit tight recently... and i cant get my permit because that would cause the insurance rate to go up even higher. im not even gonna talk about gas prices, im just gonna say that when i was like 7, i remember seeing like mabey a max of 2.00$ per galon, and 4 or 5 is just bullshit.

taxes are a BITCH. alot of times, poloticians wont use taxes for what they really should be using them for. ok... the president has a like 50000$ vacation fund per year, not including polotical trips out of the country, thats purely pleasure trips form him and family and friends. dont you think that our tax money could go to something a little better than sending the president to the beach? the roads all over the country are shitty as fuck, we need better border patroll, we need more and better social security. isnt the american public more important than the freakin president going on vacation? he gets paid enough money to be able to pay for his own goddamn vacation.

the health care in this country is some of the worst in the world. we over charge for ALL perscription meds and the insurance polocies (at least the ones that the majority of middle and lower class can afford) dont cover enough of the bills. i was in the hospital alot 2 years ago, and the insurance paid for less than half of it... saying it wanst "nescary" when both times i was in the hospital it was life threatening. i had menengitis the first time and they found a tumor which i got removed the second time. we got stuck with at least $10000 in medical expenses. freakin Canada has better health insurance than we do, and we are one of the largest countries in the world in terms of money.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

Alright, I think some of these posts may be getting a little too personal and heated.  We need to remember this is a community for posting thoughts and opinions, but we need to make sure we dont make things personal with other members.  As with any debate, there will be differences in opinions. It is okay to voice your opinion but we need to remember opinions on a heated subject should never lead to personal jabs at each other in a mean spirited way.  If I myself am guilty of this I would like to apologize now for it.  Unfortunately words can be written differently then they should be and I never meant to personally attack anyone, so if I did I am sorry. 

We need to remember this site is made for fun and enjoyment first and foremost.  It is great that we all feel comfortable to voice such strong opinions, but we need to make sure we arent inadvertently crossing the line with each other.  If we begin crossing the line, it may make people uncomfortable from future posts and without peoples posts our community is reduced to nothing.  Keep it fun, keep it enjoyable and keep doing what we can to make people here feel welcome and that they can speak their mind.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

I dont think anyone is picking a fight here, yes we are entitled to our opinions. If i got him pissed off then Im very sorry and I posted a comment saying I was sorry to all those who i pissed off. BUT like TiM and I said "If you dont like it dont read it" thats what this is about. Everyone is entitled to comment it I dont care who comments it. The Newest guy here to the Oldest guy here, feel free to come in and prove your point to me. Show me if Im looking at things wrong, but like Im not gonna stop Ranting ( maybe bout a few things like women being president cuz that got some upset) but like I talk to everyone about things like this. The biggest problem I have with LoudLon is if hes here to pick fights with us Dont be here. We're all a family here no matter how new you are or how old you are. If you came here yesterday you have a right to talk, but dont try to get everyone pissed off at each other cuz you dont agree with somethign i said or someone else said. Loudlon you can state your opinion and I and Im pretty sure TiM dont have a problem with you. If I got you mad Im very sorry.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

deathgate666 wrote:

LoudLon, i dont think Tim was saying that you cant voice your oppinions about the topic, its more that you said that you think the topics should be "limited to people who actually know what they are talking about". i personally had no trouble understanding Sick's rant, but i can see how someone could misinterprite it. you were pretty much saying the Sick dost know what he is talking about when its fairly odviously something he is pissed about and that he does know at least something about. and no, its not because your new, its just the way you worded it.

as for your latest rant Sick... theres alot to cover. with the insurance... i completely agree because my mom is paying nearly 200$ for her new car (which is an '04) and she was only paying like 60$ for her old one which was a 1991. and because of the price increase, money has been a little bit tight recently... and i cant get my permit because that would cause the insurance rate to go up even higher. im not even gonna talk about gas prices, im just gonna say that when i was like 7, i remember seeing like mabey a max of 2.00$ per galon, and 4 or 5 is just bullshit.

taxes are a BITCH. alot of times, poloticians wont use taxes for what they really should be using them for. ok... the president has a like 50000$ vacation fund per year, not including polotical trips out of the country, thats purely pleasure trips form him and family and friends. dont you think that our tax money could go to something a little better than sending the president to the beach? the roads all over the country are shitty as fuck, we need better border patroll, we need more and better social security. isnt the american public more important than the freakin president going on vacation? he gets paid enough money to be able to pay for his own goddamn vacation.

the health care in this country is some of the worst in the world. we over charge for ALL perscription meds and the insurance polocies (at least the ones that the majority of middle and lower class can afford) dont cover enough of the bills. i was in the hospital alot 2 years ago, and the insurance paid for less than half of it... saying it wanst "nescary" when both times i was in the hospital it was life threatening. i had menengitis the first time and they found a tumor which i got removed the second time. we got stuck with at least $10000 in medical expenses. freakin Canada has better health insurance than we do, and we are one of the largest countries in the world in terms of money.

I totally forgot about you Deathgate, Everything you said is true, and I agree with this Poor kid cant even get his permit man thats fucked up!!!

Re: More of sickfucks rants

thanks man, its ok though cuz i got stuff right near me that i can ride my bike to (my gf's house included) and i allready know how to drive, and my mom is giving me her old car, so the day i turn 18, im going to get my licens and then im gonna start looking for a studio or loft apartment and move my ass out.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

There will be no draft. there is no need for one.
Iraq and WMD just ask the 10K + dead gased Kurds or the 100K + Dead Iran Troops from the Iran Iraq war about WMD. Or read the UN report on the Oil for Food Scandle and what Hussain was buying.
And just in case anyone here might have forgoten Islam is in deed trying to take over the world. Just read the Iran English newspapers you can find on line. I do not think they are joking.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

sickf**k wrote:

The biggest problem I have with LoudLon is if hes here to pick fights with us Dont be here. We're all a family here no matter how new you are or how old you are. If you came here yesterday you have a right to talk, but dont try to get everyone pissed off at each other cuz you dont agree with somethign i said or someone else said.

I dont think Lon came here to pick fight with anyone, but singling him out like this really doesnt help.  He even said he isnt a troublemaker and he is just here to gab and hang out, so why keep calling him out?  In his defense he made a comment like several other people have before, and people jumped on his comments and not the other peoples.  Dont know why but it happened.  He also made a good point that people read it to see what it is about. You cant determine if you will or wont want to provide a comment by never reading it.

Lets all just get back to the topics at hand and stop singling each other out.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

thats a good idea Jim...

Re: More of sickfucks rants

Honestly Sick you really should get involved in your community, you have such strong opinions, your young and can make changes if you learn how to do it in the right way..ie "what is for the good and in the interest of the community". If you learn to harness your passions and take charge of who you are, WOW!!! you could become a Great leader. Take speech in school and debate team, and do you attend a church youth group? You can learn alot not just spiritually but team playing working with a group helps achieve  commitment, loyalty, delegation skills. How to lead as well as how to follow. How to listen as well as how to state your purpose in a clear and level headed way. Besides chicks dig passionate level headed guys;)

Re: More of sickfucks rants

ya Sick, TDSH has a good point there. now... i dont completely agree with the church group thing, not because im not Christian, but because iv been to several different youth groups, and not a single one had any really big dissucions or stuff like that. they would just read passages fom the bible and then they would try to help you understand wat it was trying to say. but thats just me.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

I havent been to church in like 2 years since CCD classes (god everyday i wanted to punch my teacher right in the fucking head) I for one dont liek church, Knee, stand sit knee stand sit OMG!!! its sooo annoying its like a cult My beliefs there is a God and Jesus and Jesus was on earth I dont believe the things he did and things he said, but i believe that he was a man. Mary the Virgin No thats just no agreeing with me. Theres sooo many things I dislike in the Bible and then theres priests having sex with kids thats just sick and thats one reason i stopped going to church cuz I aint gettign raped but No guy these our my beliefs and if you beleifs otherwise then fine Im not gonna change ur minds. I talk to my friends bout this and shit and they see my point in it they see that Hey some of this stuff is BS.

But JMH i wasnt pointing him out but like I no he said that but I was just saying if he is here for pickign fights then leave thats all i was saying. I dont think he is and He can come back and debate with me and all. Theres no hard feelings on my end.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

^ Yeah everyone has different religious beliefs so it is understandable that your ideas are different than others.  If everyone has the same beliefs, we wouldnt have the hundreds of different religions and belief groups that we have.  But you dont necessarily have to be religious to join a youth group.  And that was just one suggestion, there are many ways you can get involved and find a way to make your opinions heard.  But just remember if you find a group or way to express your thoughts, make sure you are prepared.  True life debates are more tha just ranting.  You need facts, statements, examples, and retorts prepared for your ideas.  It is more than a simple expressing of ideas, it is backing it up with the necessary information to show why.

71

Re: More of sickfucks rants

LoudLon and I have been buddies for about 5 years now and he's a straight up guy and knows his shit. We are both in our mid to late 30's and he's even a veteran of the Gulf War. I have always been a christian no matter if I partied alot and sinned alot but I ask forgiveness for it and I pray and read the Bible every night.

I come from a miltary family and have lost many great uncles in WW2 and if it wasn't for us americans alot fo people in Europe now would be speaking german. I lost uncles in Vietnam. I even went to a military college my freshman year and will always support my President and war if needed.

Sorry for my rant but enough is enough about politics. Politics is what drives friendships apart and I have seen this happen on many horror boards. I am a horror movie fan and while I might disagree with folks on films and joke about stuff I never mean any harm or offense to anyone. To each his own as I always say. Hell, if we all got together for a like message board thingy then I would buy everyone beer and party lol.:cool:

Re: More of sickfucks rants

RIP wrote:

if it wasn't for us americans alot fo people in Europe now would be speaking german.

Don't forget it was a world war... my dad was in it and we're from Canada hmm

73

Re: More of sickfucks rants

DemonToSome wrote:
RIP wrote:

if it wasn't for us americans alot fo people in Europe now would be speaking german.

Don't forget it was a world war... my dad was in it and we're from Canada hmm

True, I appologize about that.....I've had a few beers today.:P

Re: More of sickfucks rants

RIP wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:
RIP wrote:

if it wasn't for us americans alot fo people in Europe now would be speaking german.

Don't forget it was a world war... my dad was in it and we're from Canada hmm

True, I appologize about that.....I've had a few beers today.:P

No probs.... just thought I'd remind ya big_smile

Re: More of sickfucks rants

hey Demon, i didnt know u were from Canada... sorry if i ever offend you with any of my canada jokes