76

Re: More of sickfucks rants

Drink a beer you hoser, eh.......:lol::P

Re: More of sickfucks rants

I don't get offended by that kinda stuff, and besides I don't remember any of your canada jokes smile

Re: More of sickfucks rants

allrite kool

Re: More of sickfucks rants

Damn, but there are some SERIOUSLY illiterate, racist, misogynistic, over-entitled nitwits posting here, now aren't there?

     Hey, I didn't come here just to make enemies, but this thread is ridiculous to the extreme. Sure, everyone has a right to their own opinion  &  to express it, but might I STRONGLY suggest  actually learning about an issue before "ranting" about it in a public forum?   roll

Last edited by bluerosekiller (2007-08-12 18:23:16)

Re: More of sickfucks rants

Be it WWII or the WAr on Terror we have help. From The U.K To the Land of Oz Poland the Turks. Quite the list A country does not have to have troops in Iraq or THe Stand to be an ally.
And I thank everyone of them. It Came From Lake Michigan will donate a % of the door to the USO and The Red Cross as a way to give to those who are keeping the world Free. If you want real Horror watch the CNN show about the Talban. Shooting girls for being outside with out a man. Among others.
Sick has a right to bich (keeping the rules of the fourm in mind) we do not have to agree with him.
My big Bitch is with France for havinhg the gaul to stop UN action on Iraq at the same time there leadership at the time was making money on the oil for food scandle.
Then to the leadership of the UN was doing the same thing. and you wonder why I think the UN is a joke

Re: More of sickfucks rants

wayne u hit the nail on the head. I dont care if nobody agrees with me I wanna get my opinion out if u disagree with me then ok. And bluerosekiller i do no what im talking bout maybe not with some things but alot of it I do no witht he healthcare and gas and governement shit soo say what u want I dont care

Re: More of sickfucks rants

sickf**k wrote:

I dont think anyone is picking a fight here, yes we are entitled to our opinions. If i got him pissed off then Im very sorry and I posted a comment saying I was sorry to all those who i pissed off. BUT like TiM and I said "If you dont like it dont read it" thats what this is about. Everyone is entitled to comment it I dont care who comments it. The Newest guy here to the Oldest guy here, feel free to come in and prove your point to me. Show me if Im looking at things wrong, but like Im not gonna stop Ranting ( maybe bout a few things like women being president cuz that got some upset) but like I talk to everyone about things like this. The biggest problem I have with LoudLon is if hes here to pick fights with us Dont be here. We're all a family here no matter how new you are or how old you are. If you came here yesterday you have a right to talk, but dont try to get everyone pissed off at each other cuz you dont agree with somethign i said or someone else said. Loudlon you can state your opinion and I and Im pretty sure TiM dont have a problem with you. If I got you mad Im very sorry.

No, I'm not here to pick a fight.  As Rip said in his post, he's known me a long time and he can tell you I'm as straight up and even-tempered a guy as you're ever likely to meet, but if I see something I think is bullshit, I'm going to say so.  And that's what I did.  I'm willing to admit maybe it hit me in the wrong context, and was intended as a joke.  I just didn't see it as such.

That said, you don't need to have a problem with me -- especially not after only one disagreement.  Bygones can be bygones, far as I'm concerned.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

at least we can all stay friends and Sick can go on ranting about all the ransom shit that pisses him off wink*thumbs up*

Re: More of sickfucks rants

deathgate666 wrote:

at least we can all stay friends and Sick can go on ranting about all the ransom shit that pisses him off wink*thumbs up*

Is there anything left for him to rant about though?  Or did I just open up the flood gates by suggesting that?

Re: More of sickfucks rants

sickf**k wrote:

wayne u hit the nail on the head. I dont care if nobody agrees with me I wanna get my opinion out if u disagree with me then ok. And bluerosekiller i do no what im talking bout maybe not with some things but alot of it I do no witht he healthcare and gas and governement shit soo say what u want I dont care

You know what?

     I owe you an apology.

     When I came upon your thread earlier today I wasn't in the best of moods  &  some ( OK, I'll be honest, a LOT   cool ) of what you had to say in your rants pissed me off. But, to each their own, right?

     Like I said, I support your right to express your opinion 110% whether I agree with it or not. But, honestly now, it might be cool if you looked into a few things before you display such venom toward an individual or what they stand for. Hillary Clinton being an example of that.

      I don't expect you to change your views on her or her politics or vote for her someday, but ifyou looked into her politics  &  her platform a bit you'd see that she's actually a big proponent of fixing some of the things that most vex you. Healthcare being a big one.

      She was for trying to adopt a system of universal healthcare here in the States a decade  &  a half ago. And rather than being for the continuence of this insane war of Bush & Cheny's, she wants to get our people the hell out of Iraq. So, while you may not like the woman, it could in your best interests if she's elected next year.

      But, that's more than enough politics for me today.

      Peace.

                                                                                            - Jim

Re: More of sickfucks rants

Good to see you guys all playing nice.

And since bluerosekiller's name is Jim does that mean u guys will stop calling me Jim to help avoid confusion?  I mean there can only be one true Jim, and since bluerose is named Jim and I'm not, it should go to him.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

its alright bluerosekiller everyone has bad days and jmp i am sooo shocked at u.... asking if i have anymore rants to rant about hahaha im j/k and we should have jim and jim 2 easy as that problem solved big_smile but anyway I do have a rant that i want to get off my chest with movies this time. I better have everyone agree with this cuz it is bullshit. R Rated movies a fucking mission to sneak into them and avoid being caught and easy as 1,2,3 to buy at FYE and places like that. 17 is way toooo old to wait to see an R rated movie by yourself. Seriously what are you gonna do ask your parents " hey mom whats going on with this guy is he like a killer?" I dont think so. I always always see the screen on the cpu at stores "Is the buyer 17 or older?" I never get carded and if I do I jsut say I give you the money you give me the movie always works but I havent been carded since i was 13. But thats bullshti I could buy and rent R rated movies but cant get to see them on the big screen. Im sick of not beign able to buy my god damn ticket.

One more thing is the drinking age should lowed to 18. Im sure we all know someone who was in a drunk driver accident on this site, but My reasons for this is I beleive If your old enough to join the army your old enough to drink. Ill admit i have a few drinks a few tiems a year holidays family gatherings, and yeah I hit some big stuff liek whiskey and shit but Im not one of those drunks who damages shit. My friends they always try to act drunk by doign stupid shit same with when their high. I dont feel anything when Im high except relaxed and drinkign Im just a lil dizzy and bumping things. I loved it down in Mexico when i went big_smile awesome time.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

bluerosekiller wrote:
sickf**k wrote:

wayne u hit the nail on the head. I dont care if nobody agrees with me I wanna get my opinion out if u disagree with me then ok. And bluerosekiller i do no what im talking bout maybe not with some things but alot of it I do no witht he healthcare and gas and governement shit soo say what u want I dont care

You know what?

     I owe you an apology.

     When I came upon your thread earlier today I wasn't in the best of moods  &  some ( OK, I'll be honest, a LOT   cool ) of what you had to say in your rants pissed me off. But, to each their own, right?

     Like I said, I support your right to express your opinion 110% whether I agree with it or not. But, honestly now, it might be cool if you looked into a few things before you display such venom toward an individual or what they stand for. Hillary Clinton being an example of that.

      I don't expect you to change your views on her or her politics or vote for her someday, but ifyou looked into her politics  &  her platform a bit you'd see that she's actually a big proponent of fixing some of the things that most vex you. Healthcare being a big one.

      She was for trying to adopt a system of universal healthcare here in the States a decade  &  a half ago. And rather than being for the continuence of this insane war of Bush & Cheny's, she wants to get our people the hell out of Iraq. So, while you may not like the woman, it could in your best interests if she's elected next year.

      But, that's more than enough politics for me today.

      Peace.

                                                                                            - Jim

firts off... welcome to the site. and then secondly, Barak Obama (im pretty sure i spelt that wrong) also is dealing with the healthcare issue and also with getting our troops out of iraq. i will be 18 next year and my vote will probably go to him if he is the top democratic canditate, but im pretty much gonna vote for a democrat (i got nothin against republicans personally, but i dont like alot of their view).

Re: More of sickfucks rants

sickf**k wrote:

its alright bluerosekiller everyone has bad days and jmp i am sooo shocked at u.... asking if i have anymore rants to rant about hahaha im j/k and we should have jim and jim 2 easy as that problem solved big_smile but anyway I do have a rant that i want to get off my chest with movies this time. I better have everyone agree with this cuz it is bullshit. R Rated movies a fucking mission to sneak into them and avoid being caught and easy as 1,2,3 to buy at FYE and places like that. 17 is way toooo old to wait to see an R rated movie by yourself. Seriously what are you gonna do ask your parents " hey mom whats going on with this guy is he like a killer?" I dont think so. I always always see the screen on the cpu at stores "Is the buyer 17 or older?" I never get carded and if I do I jsut say I give you the money you give me the movie always works but I havent been carded since i was 13. But thats bullshti I could buy and rent R rated movies but cant get to see them on the big screen. Im sick of not beign able to buy my god damn ticket.

One more thing is the drinking age should lowed to 18. Im sure we all know someone who was in a drunk driver accident on this site, but My reasons for this is I beleive If your old enough to join the army your old enough to drink. Ill admit i have a few drinks a few tiems a year holidays family gatherings, and yeah I hit some big stuff liek whiskey and shit but Im not one of those drunks who damages shit. My friends they always try to act drunk by doign stupid shit same with when their high. I dont feel anything when Im high except relaxed and drinkign Im just a lil dizzy and bumping things. I loved it down in Mexico when i went big_smile awesome time.

iv been carded several times while buying R-rated movies from wal-mart, but usually not from other places. iv bought several R movies from the big lots right near me, and noone has ever said anything to me about it. and with the theatre, it sooooo easy to sneak into a r rated movie when your young, just buy a ticket for a different movie and go to the one you actually want to see. i know its a little illegal... but its not hard to do. nobody watches to see if you go to the right room.

as for the drinking age... i agree that it should be lowered. i have had drinks myself, and i usually dont drink all that much at a time, usually just enough to make me a little dizzy but not so where im stumbling everywhere. though i have been so drunk i didnt remember the night before... for the most part, kids are gonna drink weather the drinking age is 18 or 21, so they might as well lower it and then less people will be arrested for underage drinking, which would help some of our tax problems with having to spend less tax money on prisoner care and feeding and all that good stuff. and i dont smoke anymore, but when i did, i never really had any urges to do much of anything, i just kinda sat around and hung out with people and listened to music and shit like that.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

deathgate666 wrote:

for the most part, kids are gonna drink weather the drinking age is 18 or 21, so they might as well lower it and then less people will be arrested for underage drinking, which would help some of our tax problems with having to spend less tax money on prisoner care and feeding and all that good stuff.

you think an underage drinking ticket or arrest really effects prison overcrowding, prison care costs or feeding prisoners?  lol  It has NOTHING to do with the drunks who get arrested.  All they do is through you in a holding cell in the local station and hold you until you bail out or see the judge in the morning.  They do it in the local "drunk tanks" as they are called cause most the time at night in towns these holding cells are filled with drunks.  They arent thrown in a real prison or given food or anything so it has no effect on our prison care or feeding costs.

But I think the drinking age comes down to a maturity thing.  I am not saying all 18 year olds are immature, but a lot of them just want to drink and have fun.  They can make stupid decisions and dont understand the consequences sometimes.  I think a few years out of high school, some time in the real world fixes a lot of that and the drinking age at 21 should remain that way.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

its the same wit the drivin age.........everyone wants to raise it and to be honest I actually agree. I mean when it comes to driving alot of kids get into sensless acidents from senseless driving and it all comes down to maturity. I waited untill I was 17 goin on 18 before I got my license, and I really think it was for the best. I mean I felt like I was more mature and prepared to drive, and I make less mistakes now then what I did as a student driver (when most people already have there license) so seriosly like this is totally off subject now but I really think it helps to be like a senior in highschool before you get your license......your so much more mature, and thats something you need to be a good driver.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

i see your point with the driving thing boyd, im 17 and still dont have my licens. and i know that im alot more mature than i was last year, i can definately tell that because i dont do quite so much stupid ass stuff.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

Boyd you make an excellent point.  Not a lot of people get when i say "maturity" for drinking age being 21, but your example fits in perfectly.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

well i mean it all comes down to how you conduct yourself....and whether it be drinkin or whether it be drivin (or God forbid a combination) the less mature are gonna make the more mistakes and take more chances and do dumb things.......

Re: More of sickfucks rants

I may not agree with the rants in this thread, but I do REALLY ENJOY reading everyone's posts.  That's why I keep coming back! 

I think that JMH is doing a nice job as a new moderator, especially with such a difficult task here.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

Constantce wrote:

I may not agree with the rants in this thread, but I do REALLY ENJOY reading everyone's posts.  That's why I keep coming back! 

I think that JMH is doing a nice job as a new moderator, especially with such a difficult task here.

Thanks Constance.  I am just trying to make sure we keep things peaceful and dont cross boundaries of anykind.  Just trying to make sure everyone has an enjoyable experience here. Thats what this place is all about.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

If can fight for your country your should be able to drink
if you can vote for a man who can blow the world up you should be able to drink.

Re: More of sickfucks rants

i agree with Wayne, i understand everyone elses point of view about the drinking age, but he does have a point

Re: More of sickfucks rants

^Ok, so what about countries with the drinking age that are like 13 or 14?  Does that theory apply in reverse?  If you are old enough to drink then you should be old enough to join the military?

Re: More of sickfucks rants

hmmm.... didnt think about that.... idk, its a hard subject....