Topic: Summer of Bryan Mask Winner

Today it was announced that one of the winners from the Summer of Bryan contest came from our site! Yes thats right folks one of our very own will be soon getting in the mail one of only fifty masks that were made for the film Bryan Loves You. Our ve...

Read More : Summer of Bryan Mask Winner

Re: Summer of Bryan Mask Winner

that is seriously one of the funniest things ever posted... **

**excluding all of my news items.

I am more than excited as hell to have my very own Bryan Loves You masks. Now i can't wait to scare all the little kids on Halloween. Muahahahahaha. And yes i know i know. I will be taking a picture of myself wearing it and i do have some ideas of different poses i can take too. But as soon as i found out that i won, i actually started jumping up and down and taking more vitamins and the first thing to come out of my mouth: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But this seriously has to be my luckiest week ever. It first started out finding The Monster Squad at Best Buy and now this. And Goon, you might have a run for your money on the poses. But yours is funny as hell though. lol

Damn Goon, were you drunk in that pic......lol.:lol:

Drunk on *talent*! lol

what scares me most is in the picture he was obviously cooking since he had all the pots and pans out and decided to stop and strike a pose. I am not sure if that is more disturbing or the fact he cooks in his BLY mask lol.

Nobody is cooler than our Goon:)

Meh wrote:

what scares me most is in the picture he was obviously cooking since he had all the pots and pans out and decided to stop and strike a pose. I am not sure if that is more disturbing or the fact he cooks in his BLY mask lol.

LOL!

Hey i'm almost thinking about taking a picture of me acting like Sting, Hogan, and the Undertaker and maybe some sadistic pics.

congrats BDD, are you going to pick up women in it?

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Yeah, til he takes off the mask and they see that he looks like George Michaels and then they'll run like hell lol.:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Very funny Rip! Very funny!

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Thanks Dead. Yeah i will be picking up plenty of women in it and off of it. More than Rip. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

Thanks Dead. Yeah i will be picking up plenty of women in it and off of it. More than Rip. lol

Yeah plenty of "BIG" women and having to spend a fortune on their dinners cause they eat so much lol.:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

Yeah plenty of "BIG" women and having to spend a fortune on their dinners cause they eat so much lol.:lol:

Hey you're just jealious of my good looks. Don't be hating and FYI: I get different sizes coming after me.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey you're just jealious of my good looks. Don't be hating and FYI: I get different sizes coming after me.

Next thing we know you'll be pitching for the other team, lol........jk!!!!:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

Next thing we know you'll be pitching for the other team, lol........jk!!!!:lol:

You wish i was. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

You wish i was. lol

Ewwwww.........did you all see that........BDD was trying to hit on me, sicko.......lmao......jk, go Falcons!:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

You wish i was. lol

Ewwwww.........did you all see that........BDD was trying to hit on me, sicko.......lmao......jk, go Falcons!:lol:

LMAO. Oh shit Rip! LOL. I know you're joking. But that was funny. Go Bears! lol And FYI: I do have a girlfriend. Thank you very much.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

You wish i was. lol

LMAO. Oh shit Rip! LOL. I know you're joking. But that was funny. Go Bears! lol And FYI: I do have a girlfriend. Thank you very much.

What's his name....Eli?:lol:

Meh wrote:

That is funny lol
and hey congrats BDD... you lucked out there man

DemonToSome wrote:
Meh wrote:

That is funny lol
and hey congrats BDD... you lucked out there man

Thanks DTS. Yeah tell me about it. Like i've been saying, it's very rare for me to win something. But hey this must be my lucky week. Finding and buying The Monster Squad and now winning the mask. Who knew?

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Nobody is cooler than our Goon:)

Damn straight.. cool

you forgot the "accept Meh' part damnit! smile

Well Meh and Goon are on the same level as coolness. cool