Topic: Backwoods 2 Clip is Here

Some of you may remember Robert Elkin's little film Backwoods. Well right now he is working on the sequel Backwoods 2: The Revenge of Caleb. The first film showed a lot of potential and now with the first film under his belt he is in full stride. Tod...

Read More : Backwoods 2 Clip is Here

Re: Backwoods 2 Clip is Here

I never saw Backwoods before. I just looked at that trailer for Backwoods 2 and it looks pretty cheesy lol.:lol:

Here is another clip that he just posted.. This one actually has the soundtrack in place..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhBAwNK2PHk[/youtube]

Lol, that chase scene kinda reminds me of the chase scenes in the Camp Blood films.:lol:

Just watched the second clip. The masked man reminds me of Jason in Friday the 13th Part 2. I watched the first clip earlier today. Did the man who came out of the house with the gun have his right eye missing? If so, yuck.

That gal is having a really bad day in both clips!!

Heh yea.. This is a real micro budget flick.. I enjoyed the first film for what it was.. Just an old school slasher made on a VERY small budget.. I can already tell he took some of my advice on the score of the film with the second clip..

HEY,
The sequel premieres at THE FRIGHT NIGHT FILM FEST  in Loisville, KY this month....
to RIP...I'm not sure what trailer you watched because I don't have one up yet...I will pretty soon.... plus a few more clips....unfortunately there are quite a few movies entitled "BACKWOODS"... the original is still availible on www.filmbaby.com and at www.novemberfire.com (shameless plug) to GOON...thank you... all the constructive critism I got from BACKWOODS really did help in doing the sequel..... you guys will be getting a screener to review after the festival this month....:)

Very cool.. I'm looking forward to checking it out.. Good luck with the screening and be sure to let us know what the reaction was..

BACKWOODS - What you said about there being a few films called "Backwoods", I did a search on the site here and on the IMDb, and a film came up starring Gary Oldman.

The clip looks great.  I still haven't seen the first "Backwoods", but I'm looking forward to both.

JUST ANOTHER MINICLIP
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dryalAF6ccU[/youtube]

Last edited by BACKWOODS (2007-08-06 19:21:51)

Backwoods - I've been following the movie on Myspace and it does sound pretty damn cool. I like what i've been seeing so far. I can't wait for it to be released. Keep up the great work.

Thanks... Your Reel Is Very Impressive In Itself... I Love The Opening Pan Through The Weeds And Grass.....really Cool....

Hey thanks Backwoods. I really appreciate it alot. I'm going to be adding a little more to it a touch it up a little more. Once i do, i'll post the revised version. I also do have a couple more ideas for my next animation i could come up with. Once i figure out the next storyline for it, i'll be working on it which will take quit a while to create.

I have to apologise. I thought I'd posted everything I was going to say in my last post. I missed the important thing out. I found a one or two films called Backwoods but I couldn't find the Backwoods posted about here. I put in the director's name and it came up with just the one film (not Backwoods).

EDIT: That looks like a nasty scene, and tense.

Last edited by WaveCrest (2007-08-07 16:42:00)

Www.filmbaby.com  It Has All Of The Info/ Review Info/ And Links.... For The Original Backwoods.... These Clips Are From Backwoods 2: The Revenge Of Caleb.... Not Availible Yet...... It Premieres At Fright Night Film Fest In About 2 Weeks.....

hey backwoods I didnt see you first film but ur second oen looks really kool. I loved all of the clips. Good job buddy

Thanks!

Oops, my bad Backwoods. It wasn't Backwoods trailer that I saw but the first Zombie Night trailer that was on another thread on here that I mistakenly was talking about.

I started playing the trailer for Backwoods last night and realised that I had seen it before on here.