Topic: Monsturd

I was out buying DVD's when i stumbled upon an indie horror/comedy called Monsturd.  After reading the back and seeing the $5 price tag, i thought about it but didnt buy it.  For whatever reason, I couldnt help but be drawn back to it, and went back and bought the film.

Monsturd Plot:
Escaped serial killer Jack Schmidt is on the run from the police and FBI after escaping from jail. They corner him and gun him down in a sewer tunnel, where he falls into a pool of chemicals dumped by the company who created it. The combination of feces and this chemical transforms him into a half human, half feces creature, who goes on a killing rampage. He kills his victims while they use the bathroom, and it's up to a group of local law enforcers to stop him from terrorizing the bathrooms at the local chili cook-off.

Check out my full review to see if this is a good movie about a killer piece of crap, or a bad movie that is truly a piece of crap.  http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2659.htm

Re: Monsturd

OMG - that is some crazy shit.

It was some shit alright......

LMAO, this sounds like my kind of film.:lol:

You know that Elvis Presley really died on the toilet.:lol:

Last edited by RIP (2007-08-10 13:38:12)

RIP wrote:

LMAO, this sounds like my kind of film.:lol:

You know that Elvis Presley really died on the toilet.:lol:

Who know's, maybe The Shitman got him!  lol.  But if Bubba Ho-Tep taught us anything it's that Elvis is alive and well.  lol

Um, well, he dies at the end of the film... tongue

Yeah but that refutes the point of him dying on the crapper. tongue  lol

jmh314 wrote:

Yeah but that refutes the point of him dying on the crapper. tongue  lol

They found Elvis' body a couple of feet away from the crapper with his pants down and he had a heart attack on the crapper cause of all those damn pills he kept taking and he was constipated.:lol:

Must have been one helluva shit.:lol:

I was at FYE today and saw this title for $10.  So much for a $5 price tag!  mad;)

I would have got it for 5 bucks, Im always lookign for the good deals like cannibal holocaust 30 bucks at FYE i said bullshit Ill find it cheapier, but this film sounds pretty kool sooo ill b keeping an eye out for it

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I was at FYE today and saw this title for $10.  So much for a $5 price tag!  mad;)

I got mine at FYE and it was normally 9.99 but it had a slash through it and was 5.99. And combine that with the .59 cents I saved with my 10% off card at FYE and it comes out to about 5 bucks.....dunno why your FYE had it for 9.99 still though......i definately wouldnt pay that much for it.